Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate how threads stop notifying you after a period of time...

Hope everyone in here is doing well!

I have not gotten my windshield recall done - I'm afraid they are going to break the glass taking it out and then be without my Bronco for god knows how long waiting on a replacement. They assured me their glass guy is good and it almost never happens but that'd be my luck, lol! I also saw a few people got damage during the process. Glad to know a few of you had good experiences. Mine doesn't leak or have any wind noise so Im tempted to not worry about it yet.
They used the wrong adhesive so if you were to rear end someone there’s a chance that the windshield can pop right off. If you rear ended someone in a convertible, it could be like final destination and your wind shield decapitates them lol jk … I hope I never hear that happened on the news . But yeah … even tho it seems as if there’s no leak, the adhesive bonding the glass to the car is weak.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They used the wrong adhesive so if you were to rear end someone there’s a chance that the windshield can pop right off. If you rear ended someone in a convertible, it could be like final destination and your wind shield decapitates them lol jk … I hope I never hear that happened on the news . But yeah … even tho it seems as if there’s no leak, the adhesive bonding the glass to the car is weak.
Ok you just convinced me to get mine done. I’ve been hesitant because I have zero faith in the service department at my dealer or their vendors.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok you just convinced me to get mine done. I’ve been hesitant because I have zero faith in the service department at my dealer or their vendors.
yeah just be sure that the glass guy is showing up on the day you have it scheduled to be done. the dealers usually call a glass professional (like safelite) to come out and do the work.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah just be sure that the glass guy is showing up on the day you have it scheduled to be done. the dealers usually call a glass professional (like safelite) to come out and do the work.
This.

My dealer has a glass guy coming out every other Tuesday. So that sort of dictated my schedule.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Saturday so far has been hanging out under the bronco installing the svc sliders. Pretty quality stuff but just a couple of hiccups. One nut was the wrong size so it stripped the bolt and there’s no notch on the skid plate where the oem skid plate goes for two of the bolts but I’ll cut them out later. Will probably ask my friend to cut my some black 1/4 uhmw later and apply it over the aluminum skid to help protect the bolt heads .

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 329132A0-A12E-4CBC-90E8-22883CE900AE
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 8149B52C-CBB6-47D0-A11B-30E610F63FB6

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Campers, how is everyone doing? For whatever reason my notifications from this thread got changed. Hope everyone is enjoying the Bronco. I've been playing around making some rustic Bronco signs, what do you all think?
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Builte Wild rusty si

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Rusty Bronco

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1661885650531

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Campers, how is everyone doing? For whatever reason my notifications from this thread got changed. Hope everyone is enjoying the Bronco. I've been playing around making some rustic Bronco signs, what do you all think?

View attachment 381226
I'm digging the Built Wild one.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm digging the Built Wild one.
I like the multicolored one more than I do the other one. I found that background after I had already done the white.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P

pretty cool stuff

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Printed me one up this afternoon. Found a nice spot for it. Got something else pretty cool in working on as well. Keep your eyes peeled for it.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220830_171747

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So tell me yes or no. This isn't my idea, I seen the idea on FB and thought well I can make it "better" and probably cheaper than they do. Theirs is made of acrylic and mine is aluminum. The 1st picture is from FB and the other one is a couple of things I mocked up real quick. I am going to print one this weekend for myself and see how it looks.

289413034_10159866761100610_2493098768097078295_n.jpg

Capture.PNG

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So tell me yes or no. This isn't my idea, I seen the idea on FB and thought well I can make it "better" and probably cheaper than they do. Theirs is made of acrylic and mine is aluminum. The 1st picture is from FB and the other one is a couple of things I mocked up real quick. I am going to print one this weekend for myself and see how it looks.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Capture.PNG

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Capture.PNG
100% yes please. I would want it a bit smaller than that but I love it. I have had that idea floating around for a bit, as it's really special to have a custom built vehicle like this, and I would love having a tag like that.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100% yes please. I would want it a bit smaller than that but I love it. I have had that idea floating around for a bit, as it's really special to have a custom built vehicle like this, and I would love having a tag like that.
I like it as well, it's 2x5. I'm trying to nail down a supplier for the aluminum due to the fact that it's not a standard size.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What size do you think? The only stock sizes I can find are 1.5x3 inch, I'd it to be a little longer but not finding the size.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What size do you think? The only stock sizes I can find are 1.5x3 inch, I'd it to be a little longer but not finding the size.
To me that sounds like a decent size. I would want it to look small and classy vs too big/gaudy.
Sponsored