Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I did a bad thingā€¦ Kings adjustable shocks, icon upper control arms, and icon adjustable tracking bar have been ordered :/

Hope you all are doing well.
Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I did a bad thingā€¦ Kings adjustable shocks, icon upper control arms, and icon adjustable tracking bar have been ordered :/

Hope you all are doing well.
Dude !!! that is awesome.. Please keep us up to date on this. I would love to see it in person when it is done.

Reactions: Cat

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude !!! that is awesome.. Please keep us up to date on this. I would love to see it in person when it is done.
Yup probably wonā€™t get it installed until April or may . Kings are a few weeks out from receiving it. Iā€™m not planning to go to 37s yet so right now Iā€™m just going to ride the stock Sasquatch wheels and tires. So Iā€™ll probably level it and lift the bronco maybe about an inch from sas factory height. If youā€™re in Southern California anytime just let me know.

In mid March we may head out to tx to visit some friends but it would be Dallas and San Antonio that we would be visiting.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Gotcha Day to "Pops", brought him home a year ago today. I told the wife last night we need to get him something for the special day....she just rolled her eyes at me. Picture from the day I picked it up. Sitting at 11,555 miles today.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220120_154923

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Gotcha Day to "Pops", brought him home a year ago today. I told the wife last night we need to get him something for the special day....she just rolled her eyes at me. Picture from the day I picked it up. Sitting at 11,555 miles today.
Nice ! I am 6 days from my anniversary. Decided to give the bronco a present and ppf wrapped the rest of it and ceramic coat it. Since the following week is my anniversary with the wifeā€¦ she gets a McDonaldā€™s happy meal since I just spent all that money šŸ˜… haha jk (she can get an adult size meal)

• Wow

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You all reading the recent threads about Ford not being able to meet Customer demand for MIC, SAS, Lux (+WildTrack)? What a mess.

I am so thankful we got ours when we did.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You all reading the recent threads about Ford not being able to meet Customer demand for MIC, SAS, Lux (+WildTrack)? What a mess.

Yea pretty amazing itā€™s like this. I was gonna order a Heritage but I donā€™t think you can even do that.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea pretty amazing itā€™s like this. I was gonna order a Heritage but I donā€™t think you can even do that.
So, you will have two Broncos, or trading your current rig in?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sucks but if I was fomoco I would pass along the price protection to those with existing orders. Trying to strong arm them into a build that they donā€™t want and only offering $2500 doesnā€™t even come close to the value of the parts alone (not even accounting for labor). Iā€™d cancel all rsvps that have yet to be converted (actually they may have already done that this month)

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, you will have two Broncos, or trading your current rig in?
Iā€™d trade. I kinda got the 2-door bug though I love mine.

I also just got my invite to order the F-150 lightning but the only thing Available is lariat or platinum, and I canā€™t justify dropping 90k.

but whatā€™s amazing is if I order it today Iā€™ll have it by spring. A few months. Such a difference from Bronco.

Sponsored

JaMaul

Badlands
First Name
Jamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha so you didnā€™t need to use fordā€™s pre-run circuit thatā€™s in the A pillar?
No, you do - well, most of them. You'll want them to ultimately get to a single wire - one live and one ground.

You'll hook the ground to a grounding point and then the live wire to the wire FROM the aux switch that you want (colors below)

This is a pretty good example video.

Lemme go snap some photos.
I noticed that at the grounding points are pre-threaded and so all that's needed is a bolt. Do you remember which size bolt to buy to use the grounding points?

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed that at the grounding points are pre-threaded and so all that's needed is a bolt. Do you remember which size bolt to buy to use the grounding points?

Are you talking about grounding like a wired accessory, like ditch lights or something?

JaMaul

Badlands
First Name
Jamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you talking about grounding like a wired accessory, like ditch lights or something?
Yeah, there are a couple grounding points that have nuts attached to the underside of the frame, but on closer inspection I see that they are not threaded so I just used a screw and nut to attach the ground to the frame for a pair of aux lights.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, there are a couple grounding points that have nuts attached to the underside of the frame, but on closer inspection I see that they are not threaded so I just used a screw and nut to attach the ground to the frame for a pair of aux lights.

Gotcha. That's what I did as well I think.

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a call from my dealer, they told me that I had a reservation that was still in their system because my original order got messed up....they asked if I wanted to put the order in, they would take mine on trade, or if I wanted to buy another outright. I asked if I can get the heritage and they said there was no way I would get one .... so I backed out, then they asked if they could keep my reservation for themselves to get one on the lot.
Sponsored

• Sad