Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco for 1 year ago today (currently 11,225 miles)...still very happy with the vehicle, trying to get service from a local dealer - well, that's another story.
luckily I have a great dealership to work with. The dealership next to my house I would never trust but the one I bought my bronco from has been awesome.
Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just in case anyone is wondering...my key fob went thru the washing machine yesterday and survived. I wouldn't recommend this as a method for cleaning...but in my case it was effective and continues working (for now anyway). When I saw it sitting at the bottom of the washing machine I thought, that was an expensive load of laundry.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's going on family? Just had the second oil change and tire rotation done yesterday. Asked to have my spare rotated again, had to show them the diagram of where to put it but this time they charged me an extra $25.00 to do it. They didn't do it the 1st time, but oh well.

Another subject, I just picked up some license plate frames that I can do sublimation on. Trying to come up with some Bronco design. Anyone got any cool ideas? I attached a picture of what I am talking about.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group un4566

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's going on family? Just had the second oil change and tire rotation done yesterday. Asked to have my spare rotated again, had to show them the diagram of where to put it but this time they charged me an extra $25.00 to do it. They didn't do it the 1st time, but oh well.

Another subject, I just picked up some license plate frames that I can do sublimation on. Trying to come up with some Bronco design. Anyone got any cool ideas? I attached a picture of what I am talking about.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group un4566
not too much. Just the daily work grind and then the weekend chores haha. Next weekend I’m headed out to Anza Borrego though. I occasionally look on Etsy but the one I got was more of just an outdoorsy one. I didn’t see many bronco related ones that perked my interest so not sure too much on a design for you. Hope you’re doing well.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

un4566.jpg
Hey Josh!

I took a road trip down to AZ. Met up with an off-road group and went on a really fun trail ride.

However, it was soooo dusty that , with the Bronco in it's summer-time config, the dust was so thick that the entire next day was spent cleaning it!

I also got the Bronco fitted with Raingler Cargo Containment nets. They work great; there is really no 2 dr cargo containment/ tonneau options out there yet. However, the nets in rear look fun and remind me of a baha racer.

And, I bought a Top Lift Pros hoist to keep at our place in AZ. They came out with a 2 Dr hoist and it works great.

Oh! And I got new MetalTech Rock Sliders installed....frame mounted...look great and give me a sense of reassurance about taking aggressive lines.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20230401_142250
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20230401_142232
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20230401_142141
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20230331_175911

Last edited:

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat i love your off the trail pictures. We have yet to do anything fun in the bronco yet.

IMG_9482.jpeg

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat i love your off the trail pictures. We have yet to do anything fun in the bronco yet.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_9482
Hi Alvin!

Cute cat...purr-fect Halloween pic!

I thought you went on a Bronco run...or was that with your truck?

I tell ya, we had alot of mud and deep ruts, alot of swollen creek crossings in these AZ mountains. At times my pucker factor would go up when rigs (non-Bronco) in front would damage their front ends, or, blow out a tire. But not to fear...the Bronco handled obstacles with an air of accomplishment akin to..."what's all the fuss about"?

What a fun rig!

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Working hard, playing hard, and loving it.

I’m not personally into frames but would take another first batch shirt if you ever decide to make more - it’s my favorite shirt and has started wearing a big thin in places 😂

I remember once having been fully up to date in this thread, that time is not now, but it’s great to see folks are doing well and getting opportunities to get off-road.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 6240A372-E284-4372-B9F1-5A982EDB78D2

This is from King of the Hammers 2023, up on Bronco Knoll with some friends.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope everyone (& your Broncos) are doing well! Mine has been behaving. Just rolled 14k miles.

Most recent excursion over here was a beach trip with some fellow Bronco ladies :)

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20230304_205816004-01

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Alvin!

Cute cat...purr-fect Halloween pic!

I thought you went on a Bronco run...or was that with your truck?

I tell ya, we had alot of mud and deep ruts, alot of swollen creek crossings in these AZ mountains. At times my pucker factor would go up when rigs (non-Bronco) in front would damage their front ends, or, blow out a tire. But not to fear...the Bronco handled obstacles with an air of accomplishment akin to..."what's all the fuss about"?

What a fun rig!
Cat,
Great to hear how awesome these rigs are. I will use it for Offroad soon. Last year Colorado adventure was in my 2014 Raptor. This year we are going again but i have a 23 Raptor that will be making that trip. My lovely wife has yet to allow her precious Bumble Bee get dirty. :)

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ATTENTION EVERYONE I had a group member ask about doing more of the 1st batch shirts. If I can get enough interest I will get another order going. Let me know here or by DM. Thanks

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_3154
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_3154

11,000 miles going strong! Peter’s Mill Run conquered this past weekend! We had a blast aside from the 30F camping weather. 😂
thanks for reminding me.. i need to get a whip and flag one of these days hahaha

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for reminding me.. i need to get a whip and flag one of these days hahaha
Stickywips. I’ve had it on for a year and it’s never fallen off. It’s almost worth it at this point to pay for a new one if I lose it just to see how far it will go 😂

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stickywips. I’ve had it on for a year and it’s never fallen off. It’s almost worth it at this point to pay for a new one if I lose it just to see how far it will go 😂
i like the handywhip because it folds up but its 78" and i was going to mount it on the hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement.... it'd be like 10' up in the air haha. wish there was a 5' version of the handiwhip.
Sponsored