Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I contacted my dealer and got a similar response - they allegedly have automatically applied $825 in savings to mine purchase.
I was really curious how much it would really be since my original order was a 2dr base. And the price protection was supposed to based on original order, which for base is $800. My new order is 4dr BB. BB price protection would only have been like $250, so they are going by original order.
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was really curious how much it would really be since my original order was a 2dr base. And the price protection was supposed to based on original order, which for base is $800. My new order is 4dr BB. BB price protection would only have been like $250, so they are going by original order.
From what I read, it's what you said. I went from a 4 door BD to a 4 door BL, which have the same price protection bump.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well shipped.

Hopefully gets here sometime this week.

Still nothing on Palsapp, but this kinda fit with my hunch that it was waiting for this week to have enough vehicles going to the same general area.

bronco-shipped.png
Are you rail or convoy?

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

OHbnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the last half hour I went to BUILT in the backdoor link. Pizza tracker won't work.

Screenshot_20220117-191153_Samsung Internet.jpg
Eta...original est delivery date was 1/26 and it adjusted to 1/22-1/28

Reactions: Cat

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Convoy. So rough estimate, I get my rig by the weekend.
From what I’ve seen (and I could be wrong) those coming by rail don’t switch to shipped until they’re off the rail and loaded on to a truck. Maybe it switched to shipped because you’re on a truck now. I’ve seen it a few times although I’m still not certain on it.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea, that's mine too....all I have is an estimated delivery of 1/31, nothing showing built or shipped. What was your blend?
1/3 blend - 2 DR WT, Shadow Black, 2.7, MIC, LUX, Leather, Mod Bumper, Tube steps.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642465213439

If yours is on same load as mine then was "constructively placed" today at 6PM.

Never heard that term before and per CSX website "Constructive Placement - When, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point."

Now just have to wait for Dixiana rail yard to work through the backlog so can unload to united road - will be getting update from dealer tomorrow

This pretty much sums it up for me..
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642465652719

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Convoy. So rough estimate, I get my rig by the weekend.
When I called ford cs today they told me that I was built and just awaiting shipment.. so I'm assuming they are waiting to fill the truck to go to my dealer idk.. I wish they allowed the dealers porter to go and pick it up.. its close by.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I mapped out the rest of the route, thanks to Pr0xy's mapping and having the train route.

Do you think it could get to NC a more indirect way? My goodness! What the heck @knownhuman you're only a few hours north of me, why couldn't I convoy too, lol.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group train travel

Sponsored

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/3 blend - 2 DR WT, Shadow Black, 2.7, MIC, LUX, Leather, Mod Bumper, Tube steps.

Never heard that term before and per CSX website "Constructive Placement - When, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point."

Now just have to wait for Dixiana rail yard to work through the backlog so can unload to united road - will be getting update from dealer tomorrow

It says the same thing to me now when I call CSX.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I mapped out the rest of the route, thanks to Pr0xy's mapping and having the train route.

Do you think it could get to NC a more indirect way? My goodness! What the heck @knownhuman you're only a few hours north of me, why couldn't I convoy too, lol.

I’m not sure what constitutes going by rail or convoy. There’s two people less than an hour from me who went by convoy and I’m rail. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh that sounds weird. Probably due to the backlog? ughhh im watching your delivery timeframe like a hawk. Im just a couple days behind you.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

glad I could help out - however based on your route and others I've seen I suspect I missed
stop between OH and KY which would also explain the 2 day gap.

Departed for Walbridge, Ohio on Jan 09 --> Arrived at Walbridge, Ohio on Jan 10 6:38AM [~58 miles]
Departed for Louisville, KY on Jan 12 6:23AM --> Arrived in Louisville, KY on Jan 12 1:59PM [~268 miles]
Departed for Nashville, TN on Jan 13 10:37AM --> Arrived in Nashville, TN on Jan 13 6:00PM [~157 miles]
Departed for Wauhatchie, TN on Jan 14 2:35PM --> Arrived in Wauhatchie, TN on Jan 15 12:04AM [110 miles]
Departed for Howells Transfer GA on Jan 15 9:07AM --> Arrived in Howells Transfer GA on Jan 15 5:01PM [~96 miles]
Departed for Greenwood, SC on Jan 16 4:48AM --> Arrived in Greenwood, SC on Jan 16 11:08AM [~130 miles]
Departed for Cayce, SC on Jan 17 9:35AM --> Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 4:15PM [~74 miles]
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM - holla!
Sponsored