Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning team. Bullet point run down!

• I did some digging and looks like PCMs not popping has been an issue for at least a month now.
  • I added a "Mods Popped" counter to the second page of the spreadsheet so we can get a feel on how each blend day is performing. I also fixed the counter there since it was leaving a bunch of people out.
  • The dang pizza tracker does appear to be down.

And on a personal note, no change on my trackers. Was really hoping for an update at Palsapp, but still kinda blown away that I could get my Bronco in the next two-ish weeks.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are CRUSHING the other Build weeks! I think that by the time we finalize tire cover decisions and wheel selections, we’ll likely overtake the 12/20 Group by end of day! Best Build Week Group Ever!!!

651AF31E-CB6D-483E-9B4A-FDA998D70B54.jpeg
What other topic discussions would you all like to have??? :D

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, if you ever hear a tech person complaining about "Unit tests", "TDD", or "CI/CD" - you know have a good argument for it. Taking down a seemingly non-critical component like the pizza tracker on a non-peak time like Sunday morning is gonna make a lot of users sad.

Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No updates this am. Though my pizza tracker from the email is saying "session expired, please refresh page" and one of those times it said invalid vin. The tracker link I saved that goes to the same page works fine, just the email one acting funny.
Mine is doing same thing..

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FordPass connect popped up in my ford pass today. My ford pass asked me today if I wanted to activate my vehicle. When I go to activate it, it says currently unavailable. But this was not an option earlier this week
Better believe I tried to activists mine as soon as it popped up 😂 I got the same message.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FordPass connect popped up in my ford pass today. My ford pass asked me today if I wanted to activate my vehicle. When I go to activate it, it says currently unavailable. But this was not an option earlier this week
Another sign that mine is not close to alive yet. App is still bare bones, lol.

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Better believe I tried to activists mine as soon as it popped up 😂 I got the same message.
You have to physically be in the vehicle to activate it via Ford Pass. You have to accept pairing on the vehicle screen.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you all think of tire covers? I saved this picture at some point to mull over (my build's exact trim/color/equipment), so I can't credit the owner... but I am torn. Would like a big bucking bronco horsey on the back.. but I also tend to think the bare tire looks better.

What do you all think/prefer?

264936597_899915820888614_7747415693444222153_n.jpg
I can’t decide either but was looking at these options for the 35” tires. I’ll probably wait a little while and do some other mods first.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 63D6A1E4-E900-4515-9569-990282163F7C
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 83625E1B-304B-49C4-B63A-A8240062B413

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t decide either but was looking at these options for the 35” tires. I’ll probably wait a little while and do some other mods first.

63D6A1E4-E900-4515-9569-990282163F7C.jpeg
83625E1B-304B-49C4-B63A-A8240062B413.jpeg
I think the only one I would consider so far is the one I shared before. I like just the horse. But Im still so torn, lol.

Bronco McLOVIN

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my husband thinks im nuts when he catches me checking my trackers... lol. I feel dirty like I am sneaking to check them, hahahaha.
Checking your tracker while in church would be pretty dirty!!! Or during a Parent/Teacher Conference…

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

(Adding to post count I mean, discussion)....

What do you all think of Bronze wheels on Velocity Blue? There don't seem to be many pictures I can find yet.

This is way out of my typical comfort zone but If I do eventually change out the oe wheels, I was thinking it could work. My Outerbanks has the roast interior w/bronzey dash and I was thinking this could be a way to tie in the color combo together. The roast has the blue interior accents as well so I was thinking it would still be very matchy matchy (my ocd needs this) but not sure if that wheel would really look good? Normally I like a basic black ifit's up to me. NIce and clean.
Sponsored