First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the Window Sticker lookup down, too? I clicked on a Dealer's "View Window Sticker" button and got "Not released" msg.

Two trackers show us built w/ estimated delivery of 1/28-2/03; mods have popped, but no WS. I called Ford and they said ws comes a week after build, but 85% of all y'all on the spreadsheet already have ws. Any ideas? TIA

The window stickers were taken down by ford. We had access to them last Thursday for a few hours then they were gone and have not come back. If it wasn’t saved/ screenshotted last ween then unfortunately there isn’t a way to see it right now.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our siblings in the 12/20 group are trying to get to 300 pages. At the pace we're averaging, I bet we'll beat them there. :p

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our siblings in the 12/20 group are trying to get to 300 pages. At the pace we're averaging, I bet we'll beat them there. :p
Ooo... I think we can...

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 40 pages by which they're ahead are crowing about their delivered Broncos--with photos taking up a page each. We'll be there soon!

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are only at 272! They are only beating us by 12 pages.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's mine! Woooo!

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_1555.JPEG

A big shout out to Cat for the helpful checklist, and to all those on the forum that made it possible to track and understand this wild process. My dealer was not very communicative, and those tools made the long wait more bearable.

A couple things I wanted to point out regarding pickup:
  • My biggest headache was around a mystery charge that turned out to be a dealer-installed "Pulse Braking" accessory that I absolutely didn't want. Seems to be a margin padder for dealerships (Google around if you want to know more), and mine was priced at $399. Upon declining this "feature" I was made to wait overnight so their service dept could uninstall in the morning (they refused to deliver the vehicle with it still on). Everything worked out, but definitely worth paying attention to this as it almost snuck by me.
  • I was a bit under-informed on the Price Protection topic until I got home and realized mine was missing after doing a final comb-through of the paperwork. It took some digging to realize this was something the dealership needs to initiate. Upon pickup this morning I asked my dealer about it and he was able to retroactively submit a claim for Ford to send me a check directly for my $825 protection. I was nervous I was screwed, but to my knowledge this does not impact the dealership's bottom line directly - so they were more than amenable to help get it resolved. Your best bet though is to ask about it up-front. I was their first MY22 and I don't think they even considered looking for it.

After a 20 min ride from the dealership I can confirm that I'm smitten and it was totally worth the wait. And the optional non-squatch wheels are badass.

Good luck to the rest of you First Batchers!

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She's mine! Woooo!

A big shout out to Cat for the helpful checklist, and to all those on the forum that made it possible to track and understand this wild process. My dealer was not very communicative, and those tools made the long wait more bearable.

• My biggest headache was around a mystery charge that turned out to be a dealer-installed "Pulse Braking" accessory that I absolutely didn't want. Seems to be a margin padder for dealerships (Google around if you want to know more), and mine was priced at $399. Upon declining this "feature" I was made to wait overnight so their service dept could uninstall in the morning (they refused to deliver the vehicle with it still on). Everything worked out, but definitely worth paying attention to this as it almost snuck by me.
  • I was a bit under-informed on the Price Protection topic until I got home and realized mine was missing after doing a final comb-through of the paperwork. It took some digging to realize this was something the dealership needs to initiate. Upon pickup this morning I asked my dealer about it and he was able to retroactively submit a claim for Ford to send me a check directly for my $825 protection. I was nervous I was screwed, but to my knowledge this does not impact the dealership's bottom line directly - so they were more than amenable to help get it resolved. Your best bet though is to ask about it up-front. I was their first MY22 and I don't think they even considered looking for it.

After a 20 min ride from the dealership I can confirm that I'm smitten and it was totally worth the wait. And the optional non-squatch wheels are badass.

I'm right after you on the spreadsheet... maybe some updates will come my way very soon. Either wally, congrats, she is a beauty

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's mine! Woooo!

Yeah when i go pick up my bronco in about 3 weeks per the shipping estimate i was going to bring this with me (which is located on the first page of the thread)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit

Congrats on your Bronco though!

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She's mine! Woooo!

Happy the OCD Checklist (link on Page 1, post#1) was helpful!!

Thanks for the two tips, too.

Congrats on you new rig...looks awesome!!

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She's mine! Woooo!

Congrats!!!

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CorvetteZ51, 2021 BMW 228XI, 1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She's mine! Woooo!

LOOKS AMAZING. CONGRATS!!!!!

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sir, we are those monsters!!!!!
I was once one of those monsters, until Ford bumped me to the 1/3/22 week. Now, I am enlightened.
Sponsored