Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still no updates beyond mods and tear tag update. The non-bookmarked version of the pizza tracker is down for me.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is real folks! We are getting closer. Tear tag changed this morning and back door tracker has a deliver estimate:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1641928382889
You're about 100 in front of me rotation wise, so maybe my backdoor will update soon.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker is still down... Shippit

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or did the spreadsheet just get wonky? I'm a 1/7 blend but now I, and everyone who was near me with a 1/7 blend all say 1/4 blend now. Just me?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
She's mine! Woooo!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1641928382889

A big shout out to Cat for the helpful checklist, and to all those on the forum that made it possible to track and understand this wild process. My dealer was not very communicative, and those tools made the long wait more bearable.

A couple things I wanted to point out regarding pickup:
  • My biggest headache was around a mystery charge that turned out to be a dealer-installed "Pulse Braking" accessory that I absolutely didn't want. Seems to be a margin padder for dealerships (Google around if you want to know more), and mine was priced at $399. Upon declining this "feature" I was made to wait overnight so their service dept could uninstall in the morning (they refused to deliver the vehicle with it still on). Everything worked out, but definitely worth paying attention to this as it almost snuck by me.
  • I was a bit under-informed on the Price Protection topic until I got home and realized mine was missing after doing a final comb-through of the paperwork. It took some digging to realize this was something the dealership needs to initiate. Upon pickup this morning I asked my dealer about it and he was able to retroactively submit a claim for Ford to send me a check directly for my $825 protection. I was nervous I was screwed, but to my knowledge this does not impact the dealership's bottom line directly - so they were more than amenable to help get it resolved. Your best bet though is to ask about it up-front. I was their first MY22 and I don't think they even considered looking for it.

After a 20 min ride from the dealership I can confirm that I'm smitten and it was totally worth the wait. And the optional non-squatch wheels are badass.

Good luck to the rest of you First Batchers!
Congratulations on the new Bronco! Love the color, enjoy the ride :)

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same Boat here:
1/8 Blend date, 2084/2384, rotation 1503 - No Changes
Right there with you guys - 1/8 Blend date, 2118/2384, rotation 1537 - No Changes Hopefully we will pop by tomorrow.

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it me or did the spreadsheet just get wonky? I'm a 1/7 blend but now I, and everyone who was near me with a 1/7 blend all say 1/4 blend now. Just me?
Yep, me too. I was a 1/6 blend according to the window sticker, but the spreadsheet says I'm 1/5.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, me too. I was a 1/6 blend according to the window sticker, but the spreadsheet says I'm 1/5.
Someone might have been editing it and messed it up without realizing it.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like someone messed up the sorting on that column, all of the other data is fine.

Sponsored

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do we finally find out when our Broncos arrive? After all this, I somehow feel like it’ll be on me to reach out to dealer or risk them selling my truck to someone else. Is everyone getting calls from dealer? Or are we stalking them ? I’m expecting delivery Friday. Thanks.

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea, mine is showing 1/7 ble
Yea its showing me as a 1/7 blend date even though I'm 1/4 something definitely got messed up lol

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's mine! Woooo!

After a 20 min ride from the dealership I can confirm that I'm smitten and it was totally worth the wait. And the optional non-squatch wheels are badass.

Good luck to the rest of you First Batchers!
I had the opportunity to see the optional Badlands wheels in person when Ford rang the opening bell way back in August of 2020. IMO, they look so much better than the Badlands Sasquatch wheels. She looks amazing! Congratulations!!!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the 12/6 group just got their assembly line pictures.
Sponsored