Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just wondering if anyone has done it.... cause I have definitely thought about it... cause as happy as I am for everyone getting build dates and pics... im also pretty upset that I can't get any form of update when I know its built. With the mods popping and the sync up to date.. I know it's sitting there collecting dust.. and it's annoying.
Have you tried calling the Ford Marketing # at 1-800-334-4375? I'm in the same situation as you but I'm waiting for the pizza tracker to be accessible again to see if I get any updates before I call.

I contacted my dealer this morning and the sales manager gave me the same info that is on the trackers - in production with an delivery ETA of 1/31. The only thing they could tell me is that it will definitely arrive after 1/31 which I had figured already.
Sponsored

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I am logging off and going to cry in a corner with all these photos showing up. I'll be fine, just need some time to myself.
Im right there with ya! lol

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet... hate to do the shamefull plug but click the link Bronco Assembly Line Picture. Daddy's Bronco needs new shoes!
I am officially pretending this is also MY picture in the hopes that I dont lose
My Shit watching all
You get yours while mine remains stuck “in production purgatory”…..happy for
You! Sad for me :-(

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried calling the Ford Marketing # at 1-800-334-4375? I'm in the same situation as you but I'm waiting for the pizza tracker to be accessible again to see if I get any updates before I call.

I contacted my dealer this morning and the sales manager gave me the same info that is on the trackers - in production with an delivery ETA of 1/31. The only thing they could tell me is that it will definitely arrive after 1/31 which I had figured already.
Yea I've tried them and they don't really help either... they say it has been "produced" but nothing will update on my end at all. Yes I know im not the only one .. but I just feel like complaining lol

Sponsored

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang my wife, that Green is so pretty!
Not to say anything about your relationship but after I told my boyfriend of 16 years that I was interested in the Bronco, he told me he’d leave me if I got it. So I immediately went and reserved it. Challenge accepted. Needless to say he’s still here and on board with it now.

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea I've tried them and they don't really help either... they say it has been "produced" but nothing will update on my end at all. Yes I know im not the only one .. but I just feel like complaining lol
Right there with you.... Production date 1/6, est delivery 1/20, mods show, but no built date, sync system doesnt have a version number, but says its up to date, so wondering if there is a faulty chip or something that needs replacing and they set those vehicles aside to work on, so they are in limbo? my dealer said they seen "produced" status and the same delivery date, but there must be an issue somewhere that needs attention.....

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to say anything about your relationship but after I told my boyfriend of 16 years that I was interested in the Bronco, he told me he’d leave me if I got it. So I immediately went and reserved it. Challenge accepted. Needless to say he’s still here and on board with it now.
I said I wanted a Tacoma, wife said no and the suggested a Bronco instead.

Sponsored

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me looking for my Bronco in the background of these pics

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642017034259

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just tried calling them out of curiosity, not expecting much. They basically told me what the trackers already have. Mine is still in production, estimated delivery of 2/7 (shows that on my pizza tracker), she said it can take anywhere from a couple does to 3 weeks (!) to leave production status. Or it's possible it's left production but hasn't updated yet.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol we are almost at 300 pages.