Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I expect my credit union to offer us a 2% interest rate give or take. They have been pretty consistent.
Sponsored

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My point is that no one should be frustrated about anything; just roll with it and move on.

Some of yโ€™all are driving your 2022โ€™s while those before you are waiting for built confirmations on 2021โ€™s.

1642078651796.gif
You donโ€™t even go here.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which one of these is not like the others....
Ok but seriously I'm kina confused about my delivery date because it doesn't show up on the backdoor link anymore, and it also reads as shipped already too... Think I'll get it early?
Also, what's up with the different configured vehicle on the backdoor link. The pizza tracker is accurate..
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Ship 1

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Ship 2

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I expect my credit union to offer us a 2% interest rate give or take. They have been pretty consistent.
I got 2.69 with USAA for a 75 month.... so not too bad..

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which one of these is not like the others....
Ok but seriously I'm kina confused about my delivery date because it doesn't show up on the backdoor link anymore, and it also reads as shipped already too... Think I'll get it early?
Also, what's up with the different configured vehicle on the backdoor link. The pizza tracker is accurate..

Mine are different too. Backdoor shows my a Antimatter Blue but it's Velocity.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok as I have no updates and tomorrow being Friday, I am trying to plan my weekend schedule of tracker surveillance. As such, I need to know if MAP is open this Saturday. I know they werenโ€™t last weekendโ€ฆ. Anyone with any inside care to comment? (โ€ฆ..Coughโ€ฆ..jazer?)

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually have to finance with Ford to get my agreed upon price. But I figured this was a lesser evil considering I can just refi in like 3 months. Ford doesn't have any penalties for it, but usually you have to stay with it for like 3 months. It was something I was willing to do for a more straight forward price, etc. We have excellent credit so maybe Ford can actually offer a decent rate anyways. Guess we'll see.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok as I have no updates and tomorrow being Friday, I am trying to plan my weekend schedule of tracker surveillance. As such, I need to know if MAP is open this Saturday. I know they werenโ€™t last weekendโ€ฆ. Anyone with any inside care to comment? (โ€ฆ..Coughโ€ฆ..jazer?)
Last I heard they took anyway last Saturday but not this coming Saturday. Not sure if that's changed though.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually have to finance with Ford to get my agreed upon price. But I figured this was a lesser evil considering I can just refi in like 3 months. Ford doesn't have any penalties for it, but usually you have to stay with it for like 3 months. It was something I was willing to do for a more straight forward price, etc. We have excellent credit so maybe Ford can actually offer a decent rate anyways. Guess we'll see.
I am planning on doing this

Sponsored

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Carvana isn't a big fans of the wife's 17 Armada. They are 5 k below KBB trade in.
Same experience. Carvanna, & Vroom are all almost $10K under what my truck is currently worth out in the market. I have a 2021 F-150 for reference. Carmax is requiring me to take it to them so Iโ€™ll report back on that when itโ€™s done.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am planning on doing this
Was it a requirement for pricing or just makes it easier for you?

Mine was finance with Ford and trade in a 2009+ newer vehicle. We can't be with only one car (too difficult with my husbands ever changing military flight schedule, etc) so I planned to trade in my car anyways. Makes it so much easier than worrying about timing a sale, etc.. so I figured it was worth the confidence in getting a price agreement ahead of time and taking some of that worry out.. even though trade in yields less $$.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No updates to tracker statuses or modules and still no WS but now the shop.ford.com tracker is showing an estimated delivery of 2/11.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No updates to tracker statuses or modules and still no WS but now the shop.ford.com tracker is showing an estimated delivery of 2/11.
That's something atleast!

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news to those in shipping limbo:

I had a blend date of 1/4, build date of 1/6. I received no updates to the pizza tracker or PalsApp but this morning the backdoor link showed my status as Shipped. I live a few minutes from the dealership so I drove over just to check it out, and sure enough my Bronco was sitting on the lot! Interior is still covered in plastic wrap, so looks like it just got dropped off.

For reference, my estimated delivery here in Northern VA was 1/17 - 1/23. PalsApp and pizza tracker still show no updates.

Same situation with me..both showed built..but not shipped. Convoy tracker..pending. showed up last night at dealer..
Sponsored