Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is sitting at "Ramp 58" waiting to be trucked to the dealer.

Anyone know where Ramp 58 is? Assuming it's a yard at MAP.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it a requirement for pricing or just makes it easier for you?

Mine was finance with Ford and trade in a 2009+ newer vehicle. We can't be with only one car (too difficult with my husbands ever changing military flight schedule, etc) so I planned to trade in my car anyways. Makes it so much easier than worrying about timing a sale, etc.. so I figured it was worth the confidence in getting a price agreement ahead of time and taking some of that worry out.. even though trade in yields less $$.
Not a set requirement, but I know dealers want to do financing for bonus reasons, so it's a free concession on my part.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same situation with me..both showed built..but not shipped. Convoy tracker..pending. showed up last night at dealer..
This is what I am hoping for.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually have to finance with Ford to get my agreed upon price. But I figured this was a lesser evil considering I can just refi in like 3 months. Ford doesn't have any penalties for it, but usually you have to stay with it for like 3 months. It was something I was willing to do for a more straight forward price, etc. We have excellent credit so maybe Ford can actually offer a decent rate anyways. Guess we'll see.
Are you certain your arrangement is financing through ford? Usually dealers have you finance with “their bank,” not ford because they get financial kickbacks if you keep the loan for 3 months. So unscrupulous

Sponsored

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are people receiving their shipped status? Though email, pizza tracker, backdoor tracker?

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoop! Whoop! Got my rail car number for the Bronco from the dealer.

Update ** Looks like I'm in Wayne, MI if I understood CSX correctly and no ETA.

Last edited:

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As an update to my pickup post, I wanted to share with this group that there have been backward developments on the Price Protection topic and it is in fact not yet resolved. Highly recommend you all deal with this before paperwork and pickup. I'll be sure to update should this get sorted.

Full details here if interested.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-price-protection-issues.32389/post-1112494
I have inquired about this certificate with my dealership as well. My truck is in transit. He stated there is a system called Smart VINCENT that will provide a code to apply to my vehicle for the price protection. I have not heard back if they have been able to find this code.

Anyone else take delivery and used this code?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you certain your arrangement is financing through ford? Usually dealers have you finance with “their bank,” not ford because they get financial kickbacks if you keep the loan for 3 months. So unscrupulous
I am pretty sure it said financing through Ford. Not looking at the paperwork atm.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my rail car from my dealer too!!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel dumb, my railcar number is TTGX853968
What are the initials they are asking for on the phone?
ok was there an answer on what the initial is supposed to be?

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually have to finance with Ford to get my agreed upon price. But I figured this was a lesser evil considering I can just refi in like 3 months. Ford doesn't have any penalties for it, but usually you have to stay with it for like 3 months. It was something I was willing to do for a more straight forward price, etc. We have excellent credit so maybe Ford can actually offer a decent rate anyways. Guess we'll see.
I'm planning on leasing for the max amount of time and then finance the rest when my lease is up. I'm doing it that way cause the payments will be alot cheaper that way. At least for me... yea I know it means I can't do anything to "Harry" but I dont really need to do anything right now cause it's a WT

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just tried the CS, no rail car information for me. But they did say the last updated delivery is 1/31/22 so we will see what happens.
I wish my dealer would tell me, but unfortunately the internet sales person in charge of the Bronco sale can't be reached when I have real questions. Only when it's something superficial.

She was really upset the day she called to tell me I was scheduled for production, I was like "yeah, at BroncoG6 we have the backdoor link so I've known since yesterday. Thank you though!"
Sponsored