Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, not to be the bearer of bad news, but we might have more issues with these truck deliveries.
My uncle is a conductor for one of the railroad companies, he just text our family group chat that the National Railroad Union just approved of a strike and the union will now be taking votes until midnight tonight.

On one side, I hope they exercise their power to retain their benefits- the companies are trying to cut their benefits, holidays, sick days, and PTO.

On the other side, my truck is being shipped right now and a strike would mean I may not see it for a long long time.

Also, it would kill already constrained supply routes for everything we purchase already....

Just letting the group know :/
Tell them to wait til next month please.
Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Screenshot_20220113-143254__01.jpg

Mine's just been sitting at "built" on both trackers since the 9th and Palsapp just says pending.. maybe I'm stuck in QC hell?
Both of mine and Palsapp says that too.. But i just took delivery today.. Trackers LIE at times.. Stalk your dealer lot...

toolfan26

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan, hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you financing for 1.82? I'm trying to gather all options. It seems a lot of people like USAA but I don't qualify for their banking
I'm with USAA as well but I've always been able to get better rates through my CU. University of Wisconsin Credit union. I believe I'm getting a quarter point discount because I have a bunch of other accounts with them.

toolfan26

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan, hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To anyone, specifically chicago to madison peeps. I know there are a ton of posts that have addressed the issue of ford not updating the trackers. Ours has been “in production” since 12/20 with a build date of 1/5 (per our dealer). Only changes have been a couple of brief looks at our window sticker that showed blend date of 1/7 and a tracker now says “in production 1/7” with est delivery day 1/22. I asked my dealer and they see nothing else. I called ford and all they could see is that it is built and est delivery of 1/22 with no reason why it is still sitting there. We are convoy not rail. We live in northern ill and bought from a Janesville wisconsin dealer. Per the spreadsheet, there are a few in our area that have close build dates to ours and are convoy. Have you had any updates or word on what the hold up is? Anyone know how many vehicles fit on a convoy truck? I am assuming they fill the truck before it leaves the plant.
I should be in that. 1/19-1/25 is what mine says delivery and I have every indication it has been built except my mods haven't posted.

Sponsored

Emmadilemma

Outer Banks
First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To anyone, specifically chicago to madison peeps. I know there are a ton of posts that have addressed the issue of ford not updating the trackers. Ours has been “in production” since 12/20 with a build date of 1/5 (per our dealer). Only changes have been a couple of brief looks at our window sticker that showed blend date of 1/7 and a tracker now says “in production 1/7” with est delivery day 1/22. I asked my dealer and they see nothing else. I called ford and all they could see is that it is built and est delivery of 1/22 with no reason why it is still sitting there. We are convoy not rail. We live in northern ill and bought from a Janesville wisconsin dealer. Per the spreadsheet, there are a few in our area that have close build dates to ours and are convoy. Have you had any updates or word on what the hold up is? Anyone know how many vehicles fit on a convoy truck? I am assuming they fill the truck before it leaves the plant.
1/11 in production here. Mods showed up yesterday with no movement to built so far. I have an expected delivery date of 1/26. I imagine mine will be on that convoy 🤷🏻‍♀️

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the northwest suburbs of IL. Blend date of 01/04, with an “in production” and “built” date of 01/06. Both trackers have said “built” since the 6th….nothing else….😡🤷🏻‍♂️

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in the northwest suburbs of IL. Blend date of 01/04, with an “in production” and “built” date of 01/06. Both trackers have said “built” since the 6th….nothing else….😡🤷🏻‍♂️
It doesn’t give you an ETA at all?

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone's pizza tracker working? Mine has been down all day. Put in order number and VIN, and the page just reloads.
That’s what I get too, for many days.

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It does. Today thru the 19th by convoy…….🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, not to be the bearer of bad news, but we might have more issues with these truck deliveries.
My uncle is a conductor for one of the railroad companies, he just text our family group chat that the National Railroad Union just approved of a strike and the union will now be taking votes until midnight tonight.

On one side, I hope they exercise their power to retain their benefits- the companies are trying to cut their benefits, holidays, sick days, and PTO.

On the other side, my truck is being shipped right now and a strike would mean I may not see it for a long long time.

Also, it would kill already constrained supply routes for everything we purchase already....

Just letting the group know :/
Well I haven’t seen anything in the news about it yet. So I hope it stays that way. No news is good news. What bad timing lol

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol mine is the same. But at least yours is saying built... mine still says in production

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It does. Today thru the 19th by convoy…….🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m assuming they’re waiting for enough Broncos to be on the same convoy, but I have no idea. I would guess they won’t send a truck with just 1 or 2 Broncos on it. I’m also in the NW suburbs and mine is 1/16-1/22, just got built yesterday.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642118727685

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642118767876

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642118803218

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642118839337

OK 1/03 peeps. I just got home I was at the dealership way longer than I thought and then had a long drive home and was able to get very acquainted with Red. She drives like a fricken damn 2-door dream! 🥰

Few things I noticed while driving:
1. The turn radius on this thing is ridiculous I love it. I will be able to park in any mall parking lot in the contiguous US with no problems. It turns like a zero riding lawnmower.
2. I can steer with my knees while digging through my purse looking for my mint Blistex with ease.
3. Don’t mind the copious amounts of dog hair on my sweater. I blame my mom‘s adorable German Shepherd puppy.
4. I was surprised with the amount of road noise in the cabin while highway driving. It was pretty loud. Could be from my rack 😉 but it was difficult to have a phone conversation using the car speakers. I had to use my earbuds and they mention they can hear wind noise pretty loudly. So maybe somewhere down the road they’ll have a better sound deadening headliner?
5. She likes to drink the petrol… she loves it! i’ll be interested to see where it lands when it comes to miles per gallon.
6. Love the 12 inch screen. No surprise there. Size does matter.
By the time I pulled in the driveway it was getting pretty dark so I will have more updates in the next few days but these are my 195 miles worth of observation while driving today.

CatcusGrey

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but what tracker is everyone using to get actual updates? I've flipped back and forth from the manage page and also the orders page under your account. Still only shows build week of 01/03, nothing more.

My dealer claims they cannot see anything more than I do, which doesn't seem right based on what I've seen on these threads.
Sponsored