Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arghh… my dealer won’t give me the rail car number….. I want to try tooooo
Why the hell not? I'd show him screenshots of others being shown theirs. I send my sales guy so many screenshots from Bronco6g threads and links, such as the 1,000 back in points and said "Look at this! It's a thing!" He assured me he would look in to it. Some times you have to show them that things can be done for them to actually try.
Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why the hell not? I'd show him screenshots of others being shown theirs. I send my sales guy so many screenshots from Bronco6g threads and links, such as the 1,000 back in points and said "Look at this! It's a thing!" He assured me he would look in to it. Some times you have to show them that things can be done for them to actually try.
The person that I was dealing with through this whole process left in November and I have a new contact who I haven’t even met. I spoke to the new GM and Sales Mgr the other day and they seemed pretty clueless.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in socal too. was your built date also 1/7?
Same. Built on 12/26. Still showing as awaiting shipment. I don’t know why I’m telling you

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine isn’t working either!! Hasn’t been working for me for 2 days:confused:
Come join us at the Purgatory Party! We got cake (and cookies, too). Bring your Red Solo Cup!

Sponsored

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the customer satisfaction fund for? Is everyone eligible? I got lost looking at the list and who gets what.

I just checked that united rail website and followed pr0xys directions.. and mine is going to Columbia SC too.
Details on the OCD Checklist...post 1 on this and the 12/20 thread.

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any one else sneaking train calls while the significant other is away because they keep threatening to cancel the order if you say the word Bronco one more time? 😂🤣
yes, i have to not tell my wife of any updates. the eye rolls have transformed to death star eyes. :ROFLMAO:

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Built on 12/26. Still showing as awaiting shipment. I don’t know why I’m telling you
haha because we are probably on the same rail. I have the same as Gasmcookie that the eta for delivery is 1/31 but my status is shipped. I'm not going to bug my dealer or customer service for the rail car number because it won't change anything except me staring at a map lol waited this long so I can wait a couple of weeks :)

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha because we are probably on the same rail. I have the same as Gasmcookie that the eta for delivery is 1/31 but my status is shipped. I'm not going to bug my dealer or customer service for the rail car number because it won't change anything except me staring at a map lol waited this long so I can wait a couple of weeks :)
i really hope that’s the case. Nothing would make me happier than for this thing to just magically show up. Unfortunately I have no faith.

Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The person that I was dealing with through this whole process left in November and I have a new contact who I haven’t even met. I spoke to the new GM and Sales Mgr the other day and they seemed pretty clueless.
That's a heart sinking feeling. After hearing so many horror stories on here, I am very grateful for my salesman. I met him on accident I guess you could say when I was referred to someone else at the dealership and he overheard how excited I was when I was talking to her about the truck and he stole me. It's my first new car, and if I didn't have a good salesman I would have probably backed out of this out of fear. But he has kept me in the loop every step of the way and gone above and beyond to reassure me that he has my back with the truck. I'm sorry that your situation is difficult, I would be a bit of a mess if I couldn't find out information and felt like just a number rather than a person.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a heart sinking feeling. After hearing so many horror stories on here, I am very grateful for my salesman. I met him on accident I guess you could say when I was referred to someone else at the dealership and he overheard how excited I was when I was talking to her about the truck and he stole me. It's my first new car, and if I didn't have a good salesman I would have probably backed out of this out of fear. But he has kept me in the loop every step of the way and gone above and beyond to reassure me that he has my back with the truck. I'm sorry that your situation is difficult, I would be a bit of a mess if I couldn't find out information and felt like just a number rather than a person.

I really wish my dealer even faked that he cared more. I don't think there's been a single useful thing I've learned from them throughout this entire process. I do at least have MSRP in writing and signed by him otherwise I would have pulled all my hair out by this point.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish my dealer even faked that he cared more. I don't think there's been a single useful thing I've learned from them throughout this entire process. I do at least have MSRP in writing and signed by him otherwise I would have pulled all my hair out by this point.
MSRP in writing is important and also seems uncommon the more I hear. When I asked my salesman the other day if I was still getting MSRP he was almost offended that I thought I wouldn't. I don't have anything in writing, I'm trusting his word.
Did you chose a random dealer or were you referred?
Sponsored