Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont see a livestream for Nashville where mine is headed.

TGX697951...
Sponsored

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have issues, you have issues. :D
Not the right railcar , YET.
1642342119953.png
My train car is sitting in Chicago for the second day. Hope it gets hooked up to a southbound train today.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What color did you order? Will be picking up my big bend next week. I am looking for blue grab handles, vent knobs and black grille.
Are you looking to install OEM grab handles in your BB? Would love to get my info! My BB is also on its way. What other mods do you have planned?
For those of you who have an interest, this train is now in Delaware. Looks like we will be getting our trucks shortly. I will update the map when I get back on my computer.
Does anyone else think they were on this train? I feel like all I have left to do I wait for a call from my dealer. Curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

BeardBros

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a timeline of my build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrack 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My train car is sitting in Chicago for the second day. Hope it gets hooked up to a southbound train today.
Mine sat there for a total of 3 long days and night. It was brutal.

Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@BeardBros I wouldn't put all your faith in the trackers. It's possible it's not complete yet (maybe awaiting a last part). Sometimes they get built and set aside til X missing part is allocated to it before it can ship and get updated to Built/Shipped status... but sometimes the trackers are just not UTD and it magically shows up at your dealer.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a timeline of my build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrack 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(
Have you been able to get a Rail Car # from your dealer or Ford Customer Service?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those of us traveling by rail - it gets to a final rail yard and then is trucked to the dealer - are we able to see how it gets there?

Pr0xy mentioned our apparent last rail stop might be a week long wait in Columbia SC before they are able to unload and send it on it's way. So is there any way to track this last bit of movement? I've shown nothing on palsapp, so must be adifferent company?

Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220116-092818_Chrome

Looks like I'm right there with y'all
All speculation at this point, but maybe ours are waiting on chips, or there were other issues that prevented them from getting this far in the build process.

BeardBros

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BeardBros I wouldn't put all your faith in the trackers. It's possible it's not complete yet (maybe awaiting a last part). Sometimes they get built and set aside til X missing part is allocated to it before it can ship and get updated to Built/Shipped status... but sometimes the trackers are just not UTD and it magically shows up at your dealer.
That is exactly what I was thinking. 🤟

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to https://help.ford.com/update-sync/ and enter your VIN. It seems some of us stuck in production have (null) listed where the version number is shown in the screenshot.
Not even that much info.

" While your VIN is valid, it looks like your vehicle isn’t equipped with a compatible version of SYNC®. Please verify that your VIN was entered correctly and try again. "

Bumped back from 12/20 "in production" to a 1/3, with the lux package. Never saw modules, or any other updates. Maybe they realized they had a bad batch when mine exploded.

Reactions: Cat

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am close enough to the plant that they come convoy. I have a freight bill pending on Palsapp tracking.
Gotcha... well that is not any fun.
At least my wait has been shown progression.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just saw this posted on FB (Tim Dunn's new baby). I know we had a couple Eruption Green/Roast. Shows the combo well.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220116-092818_Chrome
That’s such a nice looking combination—almost as nice as VB and roast….😃
Sponsored