Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a response from Top Lift yesterday in response to a 2 Dr request:

Thank you for reaching out.
Unfortunately, the TopLift Pro will not work on the new 2 Door Broncos without a little extra effort.
Our platform is 15” deep, and from our research it appears the 2 Door Bronco is closer to 10”.
This would mean you would have to manually slide your Hardtop back about 5“ in order for the Hardtop Removal Tool to fit and do rest of the work.

We have a solution that is going to work, however , this product is currently in production and will not be available to purchase until early 2022.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
TopLift Pros Team
321-425-4336
[email protected]
More info:
"Yes, there is interference with the roll bar behind the back seats that will not allow our current Hardtop Removal Tool to work on the new 2 Door Broncos without a little extra effort.
If you feel comfortable manually sliding your Hardtop back about 6 inches then the current Hardtop Removal Tool will work on your 2 Door Bronco.

We will be releasing a newly designed hardtop removal tool in the upcoming months that will work perfectly with your 2 Door Bronco 6th Gen."
Sponsored

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just saw a thread where someone is having issues with their drivetrain and Ford won’t warranty it because they have a leveling kit on it…

Something to keep in mind if you are planning to keep warranty. Now im even wondering If they will pull something like that due to upgrading from OE tire size!
I had this same concern. If you have your dealer do the work, it's still warrantied. They aren't allowed to void warranties with their work. Having my dealer do my lift + wheel and tire install to avoid headaches later. :cool:

A lot of dealerships also did wheel + tire + lift upgrades on the mannequins they sell, which also still come warrantied.

LeeroyJenkins

Wildtrak
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Monday update: My truck has moved from Chicago to Gibson, In. Progress.
I'm stuck in Gibson since yesterday morning....

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good to watch, thanks for sharing. I feel like I have so much stuff to sit down with my husband to watch so that he knows all the proper techniques too, lol. He wont drive it much but Im afraid he will will do something silly because he hasn’t obsessed over it all like I have. Lol.

I figured for 25$ the pff for those bars is totally worth it for peace of mind. Especially with said husband. :p
Same but insert teenagers lol.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so the good news is my bronco will reach final destination today (before put on truck to dealership) - the bad news is there is a huge backlog in Dixiana ramp so very strong possibility will sit for a week if not longer.

1642439281986.png
Who's your dealer in Charlotte?

Sponsored

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had this same concern. If you have your dealer do the work, it's still warrantied. They aren't allowed to void warranties with their work. Having my dealer do my lift + wheel and tire install to avoid headaches later. :cool:

A lot of dealerships also did wheel + tire + lift upgrades on the mannequins they sell, which also still come warrantied.

I asked my dealer to do mine, and he said they can't because of potential warranty issues :(

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Afternoon update: I'm still stuck in Chicago. Expecting another day or two before they get my railcar all sorted and moved out.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ooooh good call. I still need to contact my dealer about the tires and he said he would do it. I was still on the fence if I wanted to do it now or wait til later. But that is good to know!!

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol. Yea. Sync is active, the activate button is available on fordpass, mods are popped. . But no updates on trackers maybe a ghost delivery????? Fingers crossed...
I’m with you… same hopes!

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We’ll I thought this is where we parted ways since mine is OKC to Tulsa via truck, but now I am getting a “no status” from CSX on my rail car BNSS301122. So I don’t even know anymore. Good luck to ya brother.
Tulsa? What dealer did you use?
Sponsored