Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there a magic spot to sign up? I can't find anything that shows "sign up". I even tried entering a random username to see if it would populate to make an account there, nada.
I couldn’t sign up with my iPad, I had to do it on my phone. When if was in track screen first time I input my vin then searched - after that a link popped up to sign up below.
Sponsored

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn’t sign up with my iPad, I had to do it on my phone. When if was in track screen first time I input my vin then searched - after that a link popped up to sign up below.
I'll try from my phone, I've been trying from PC. is it possible that it doesn't allow you to sign up until your VIN is in their system? It's likely that I didn't get picked up yet due to the storm. I still don't know which app to use, all I know is that I'm traveling by convoy the rest of the way.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll try from my phone, I've been trying from PC. is it possible that it doesn't allow you to sign up until your VIN is in their system? It's likely that I didn't get picked up yet due to the storm. I still don't know which app to use, all I know is that I'm traveling by convoy the rest of the way.
PC doesnt work. You need to be on mobile. Once you search and it shows your vin and destination that page should have an extra field to then register. for some reason that field doesn't populate on pc browser.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PC doesnt work. You need to be on mobile. Once you search and it shows your vin and destination that page should have an extra field to then register. for some reason that field doesn't populate on pc browser.
There's hope! Trying that now.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does the same thing as on PC, just spins and eventually stops and doesn't give any info. It was worth a shot.

Sponsored

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question -

What’s it saying for everyone? How do you know it officially shipped? Mine is coming by Rail.

My tracker says “being shipped” then below that it’s says shipped. I haven’t got an email from Ford yet. But my estimate delivery dates say 1/27-2/2.

My dealership texted me today saying no update, it’s not moved. So it’s not showing shipped on their end.

So at this point I’m assuming it’s not shipped?! Even though it’s says “shipped” in a few places.

2BF1F75C-A48A-4596-AE4A-2C39B2D10CB8.jpeg

7D648E62-0707-4927-A27B-3943F49F3DF0.png

View attachment 246348

F6E7981E-AA81-436B-898F-1E31CD523CFE.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It does the same thing as on PC, just spins and eventually stops and doesn't give any info. It was worth a shot.
Do you know for sure it was coming by train? Did you try palsapp?

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know for sure it was coming by train? Did you try palsapp?
It was on CSX and arrived at Albany yesterday. My dealer said that it comes the rest of the way by convoy. I did try Pals and there's nothing there either. My thoughts are it's been offloading and is sitting while it waits to be loaded on to a truck. I'm not sure if it works this way but I'm guessing so.

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was on CSX and arrived at Albany yesterday. My dealer said that it comes the rest of the way by convoy. I did try Pals and there's nothing there either. My thoughts are it's been offloading and is sitting while it waits to be loaded on to a truck. I'm not sure if it works this way but I'm guessing so.
Did you copy and paste your vin or type in? i know I’ve already copy and pasted and I had a blank space in front. just an idea

Sponsored

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you copy and paste your vin or type in? i know I’ve already copy and pasted and I had a blank space in front. just an idea
Copied and pasted. That was really good thinking but there was no space unfortunately. I'm sure it's safely sitting in a rail yard waiting to be rescued.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So apparently you can see all the cars on united road, for your location.. and see when recent arrivals were picked up and dropped off so it seems to be a reasonable way to track once they get your car. It even shows me a picture of a truck on the map and I wonder how accurate that is? lol.
I doubt mine would show up on that page, but I tried anyway and for whatever reason I never get promoted to sign up.

Reactions: Cat

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually stepped away from it all yesterday because well my Eagles were playing (pathetic loss) and I was getting too frustrated with zero progress on literally the easiest build out there, the base.
Very frustrating loss, but at least the Cowboys imploding made me smile! :devilish:

LeeroyJenkins

Wildtrak
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer just hit me with my first pic!! Gonna grab her tonight!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group F6E7981E-AA81-436B-898F-1E31CD523CFE
LOVE IT!!! Mine looks just like this, with side steps. Probably no snow here in TX though. 😆