Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone else been checking to see if your B auto populated on your dealer's website yet?

Mine hasn't. I wonder at what point this happens.
Mine populated on their website at least two weeks ago - I first checked when we got into the 1/3 week and it was there so no telling how long it was showing as inventory. That being said- i've read that some dealerships are more proactive in going in and removing personal orders from their viewable inventory.
Sponsored

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I think we might be on the same train. I left Joliet, Il early this morning and then left Verona, Il at 8am.
Just called and got the same update. We’re on the same train now!

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
me neither....the troubling part is my estimated delivery is the 20th....which I dont think is going to happen if the trackers are stuck at 1/6.... *sigh
Let us know if it arrives! I’m still curious if things are happening and the trackers are just not updating. I’m stuck on 1/10 but my blend was 1/6. Still not built update as of this morning.

Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine populated on their website at least two weeks ago - I first checked when we got into the 1/3 week and it was there so no telling how long it was showing as inventory. That being said- i've read that some dealerships are more proactive in going in and removing personal orders from their viewable inventory.
I wonder if that's a good thing then. (Not that it's a bad thing if they don't).. but maybe means they are anticipating a smooth delivery as well to the order holder, LOL.

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve updated to RMTX Hapeville, Georgia 7:10am.

Maybe that means I’m loaded and about to get moving?
?
Maybe RMTX is short for ReMoved To eXplore so it can take a field trip to the Porsche Experience Center?

Sponsored

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve updated to RMTX Hapeville, Georgia 7:10am.

Maybe that means I’m loaded and about to get moving?
Y’all I’m slow and haven’t had enough coffee.

it’s RMTY and it said that when I just called as of 1/17 @ 7:10pm. So no updates yet today.

Really Moving To You?

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let us know if it arrives! I’m still curious if things are happening and the trackers are just not updating. I’m stuck on 1/10 but my blend was 1/6. Still not built update as of this morning.
Will do, there has to be something to it, I would find it troubling that there are some who get regular updates and notices all along and others that get nothing but get the same end result. The tracking system at Ford would have to be really flawed or monumental human disregard for that to occur.... therefore my apprehension that my date will be met.... but I will post if anything happens

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in the same boat, @TheRealRacingX . Mine still shows in production 1/10, but my estimated delivery is 1/22. Hoping it will arrive by then but we’ll see. On the plus side, I’m only a 7 hour drive from Detroit so once they get it on a truck it won’t take long.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Morning update: My Bronco is still stuck in Chicago. Hoping for some movement this afternoon since it's been there a few days now.

Sponsored

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

still waiting for update from dealer on how bad the backlog is in Dixiana. He's off today but will be back tomorrow. Mine is ready to be put on truck to dealership - could be today , week, or longer...

and unfortunately even though my shipment populates on United Road its useless. I've entered dozens of FY21/22 VIN's I know are at dealership and all show inactive with no delivery receipt. I suspect because dealership has changed names couple times so the wrong name is shown as the destination - another glitch in the matrix.

Did get some good news - he said the truck he's been waiting over a week for wasn't delayed because of backlog - but because its a dually and they can't just throw it on any transport truck, only certain ones - and the bronco won't have that issue.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

still waiting for update from dealer on how bad the backlog is in Dixiana. He's off today but will be back tomorrow. Mine is ready to be put on truck to dealership - could be today , week, or longer...

and unfortunately even though my shipment populates on United Road its useless. I've entered dozens of FY21/22 VIN's I know are at dealership and all show inactive with no delivery receipt. I suspect because dealership has changed names couple times so the wrong name is shown as the destination - another glitch in the matrix.

Did get some good news - he said the truck he's been waiting over a week for wasn't delayed because of backlog - but because its a dually and they can't just throw it on any transport truck, only certain ones - and the bronco won't have that issue.
Oh that's good atleast...

I even got an email from united road this morning about an Explorer that arrived at my dealer today/last night, lol. I saw it was just picked up yesterday on the united road tracker too. I think once they actively load it and scan it or whatever they do, it will update.

Didn't you say you had a friend with a First Edition that had been waiting 1-2 weeks due to backlog though? Or did I misunderstand or was it someone else?

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Morning Campers..... well mine is still setting at MAP I reckon, nothing has updated. So I guess it's back to hurry up and wait. I know last week my dealer said they were still waiting on some December builds to show up, guess they haven't gotten any shipments of Broncos in a while.
Sponsored