đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! Thank you. And best of luck to you for a smooth, quick delivery!
Morning Campers..... well mine is still setting at MAP I reckon, nothing has updated. So I guess it's back to hurry up and wait. I know last week my dealer said they were still waiting on some December builds to show up, guess they haven't gotten any shipments of Broncos in a while.
I just found out that my build date has updated to 1/17....so now i wait for shipment data i guess.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got pre-approved through Capital one and it’s good for 30 days (let’s hope my Bronco shows up in time).

In other news I contacted Gearshade to see if they could do that bronco print top but color matched to the truck…. Anyone else interested in the response?

And mine is on the move again!!! Back to East Point, GA but I can’t understand the status. Waybuilt? Waybell? Weigh bill? Either way it’s no longer PCO(?) in Hapeville, GA.
What kind of rate are they giving? That's who I bank with but if I remember their rates weren't that great? I was going to try through Penfed.

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

while no movement on the trackers, I did have some goodies come today!

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642538014143

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, both my pizza tracker and backdoor tracker say shipped with an EDD of 1/28-2/3, but Palsapp still just says 'null' and 'pending'. I'm hoping my truck is actually shipped (convoy) and will magically appear at my dealer by the end of the week.. I'm not putting much faith in Palsapp at this point.
Best as I can figure, the convoy rule is something like "dealership is within 10 hours driving time of MAP" so, max 3 days of travel if there's a ton of clustered stops? My dealership is apparently usually convoy, but Richmond VA is an hour's drive away, and they're Rail.

That would put my dealership probably near the edge of the convoy bubble.

If my convoy truck actually left last night (possible), it could have driven all night and theoretically been making deliveries all day today and maybe into tomorrow.

If it left this morning (also possible) and hit dealerships along the route, and get to my dealership tomorrow.

My biggest question comes down to night storage. Rail cars are locked and so can easily sit over night. But vehicle delivery trucks, what do they do at night?

Sponsored

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Best as I can figure, the convoy rule is something like "dealership is within 10 hours driving time of MAP" so, max 3 days of travel if there's a ton of clustered stops? My dealership is apparently usually convoy, but Richmond VA is an hour's drive away, and they're Rail.

That would put my dealership probably near the edge of the convoy bubble.

If my convoy truck actually left last night (possible), it could have driven all night and theoretically been making deliveries all day today and maybe into tomorrow.

If it left this morning (also possible) and hit dealerships along the route, and get to my dealership tomorrow.

My biggest question comes down to night storage. Rail cars are locked and so can easily sit over night. But vehicle delivery trucks, what do they do at night?
Hmm.. maybe I'm the exception to the rule then, because mine is being delivered to Vicksburg, MS, which is a 14 1/2 hour drive from MAP. My trackers updated to "shipped" on the 14th, so that leads me to believe it's on a truck somewhere, slowly making its way down here with stops along the way.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

probably waybill, that is the shipping or packing list usually given when it completes the travel.

It is so difficult to understand the CG voice sometimes.
I have to look at the map and guesstimate the city buy how it sounds.
I wonder if that means it’s coming by truck from there then? It’s only 4 hours away from me there.I can’t get the united website to search my VIN or let me create an account so I guess I’ll fly blind with @daddycreswell til it shows up now.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What kind of rate are they giving? That's who I bank with but if I remember their rates weren't that great? I was going to try through Penfed.
It’s sorta weird. They approve you for an amount then you can search vehicles listed for sale and it gives you the payment and APR for that vehicle for each of the available terms 24-84 months.
I’ll also be checking the rates at my local credit union and directly through ford.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s sorta weird. They approve you for an amount then you can search vehicles listed for sale and it gives you the payment and APR for that vehicle for each of the available terms 24-84 months.
I’ll also be checking the rates at my local credit union and directly through ford.
Hmm, interesting. I'll have to check it out just to see.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm.. maybe I'm the exception to the rule then, because mine is being delivered to Vicksburg, MS, which is a 14 1/2 hour drive from MAP. My trackers updated to "shipped" on the 14th, so that leads me to believe it's on a truck somewhere, slowly making its way down here with stops along the way.
Well, we're attempting to decipher Ford's rules by looking at our specific space, so we're firmly in the Blend Men and the Elephant space

The-Blind-Men-and-the-Elephant.png

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Getting excited! I have a garage full of tires, wheels, and various other accessories and my 4" lift kit is supposed to arrive Friday. Bronco is supposed to be here between 1/26 and 2/1.
Any updates on your shipping? I'm in the 1/10 build week and have one coming to Birmingham. It's built just hasn't shipped yet.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to check it out just to see.
Since I’m guess we’ll be done before you I can let you know what we end up getting/going with if you’d like. I will say that you Can do the cap1 thing online and it doesn’t do a hard inquiry, which I liked. I plan to wait until my bronco is in my dealers inventory, get my rates for it and then ask them to beat it.

Dyehard

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76' Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any updates on your shipping? I'm in the 1/10 build week and have one coming to Birmingham. It's built just hasn't shipped yet.
Not yet, I have been watching Tortuga's posts (he is in Auburn) hoping that mine was on the same train as his. If it is, it should have reached Birmingham last night. But, I haven't heard anything.
Sponsored