Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't seem to make myself stop calling the CSX line about a dozen times a day.
Still in Chicago. No change since Sunday. 😓
Hoping it doesn't end up stuck there another week.
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LAST UPDATE FOR NIGHT- no change. Still stuck in twin oaks, PA with a “no bill” status.
I have to say, the fact that the csx status calls are all automated(and so easy once programmed in your phone) means, if one were so inclined, You could call literally every 10-15 minutes…..

I mean I would never do that, that’s crazy, but I’m just saying, you could if you wanted to…..🤔

AronK9

Black Diamond
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I might be going into a deep depression after seeing @AronK9 bronco.

What the heck is going on😩😩😩.
Why why why am I in purgatory😩😩
I know it’s easier said then done, but hang in there!! You’re time will come and it will be a glorious day when it does!!!

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Campers I've been doing donuts in the promise labs with a big smile. This thing is AWESOME, well worth the wait. Dealer gave me $1000.00 worth of rebates so before taxes it was 52k. Worth every dime, the wife is in love, I even let her drive, which I thought was nice of me. It's a cold cloudy day so picture isn't the best. One thing that is crazy, the side marker lights that you can turn on and off inside the cab are bright as all get out.

I'm still blown away by the size of this thing, I don't remember them being this big, but it's a monster. The WT Sasquatch sets higher than a regular 4x4 F-150. Mine was the 1st 22 my dealer had gotten.

The got doing the paperwork about lost his mind when he figured out that I had just ordered in Oct, he said he was a day 2 res holder and don't even have his VIN yet.

20220120_184133.jpg

20220120_184120.jpg

20220120_154923.jpg
It looks so good!!!! Congrats!

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer: "Yeah, we got a green black diamond in last week."

Me: "Oh yeah, that was Rick in New Jersey."

Dealer: "How do you know Rick?"

Me: "The forum. We all know each other."
Love this!

Sponsored

Ihatethedodgers

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say, the fact that the csx status calls are all automated(and so easy once programmed in your phone) means, if one were so inclined, You could call literally every 10-15 minutes…..
Why would you wait 15 minutes?
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 8E9B326E-374D-4A8C-BB5E-9216D4BBF3A3

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer: "Yeah, we got a green black diamond in last week."

Me: "Oh yeah, that was Rick in New Jersey."

Dealer: "How do you know Rick?"

Me: "The forum. We all know each other."

Got MSRP and 3.2% financing. Waiting on the exterior Resistall.
One big happy thread family! I got below invoice and 1.49% at local credit union because I put it on 36 months. . They gave me 30k for my trade in which is fine. I had forgotten about the other 2 fender benders it had been in, so that didn't help my cause. Happy none the less.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One big happy thread family! I got below invoice and 1.49% at local credit union because I put it on 36 months. . They gave me 30k for my trade in which is fine. I had forgotten about the other 2 fender benders it had been in, so that didn't help my cause. Happy none the less.
I looked at my dealer and said, "I assume there's a bank and rate that's best for you. If it sucks, I'll wait the 90 days and refi."

Give some to get some. I had a really good experience with Malloy Ford.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What kind of rebates did they apply? Do tell for those of us about to take delivery :).

Sponsored

denimird

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh okay. Mine hasn’t change to built yet. Just shows the 1/10 in production time stamp. Ugh
I'm right there with you! In Production on 1/10 and no updates since. I do at least have an estimated delivery date of 2/4 so I guess I'll count down the days and hope for an early surprise.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well Campers I've been doing donuts in the promise labs with a big smile. This thing is AWESOME, well worth the wait. Dealer gave me $1000.00 worth of rebates so before taxes it was 52k. Worth every dime, the wife is in love, I even let her drive, which I thought was nice of me. It's a cold cloudy day so picture isn't the best. One thing that is crazy, the side marker lights that you can turn on and off inside the cab are bright as all get out.

I'm still blown away by the size of this thing, I don't remember them being this big, but it's a monster. The WT Sasquatch sets higher than a regular 4x4 F-150. Mine was the 1st 22 my dealer had gotten.

The got doing the paperwork about lost his mind when he figured out that I had just ordered in Oct, he said he was a day 2 res holder and don't even have his VIN yet.

But, you were a Day 1 reservationist, too, werent you?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm right there with you! In Production on 1/10 and no updates since. I do at least have an estimated delivery date of 2/4 so I guess I'll count down the days and hope for an early surprise.
Yeah mine still says 2/2. I’m just hoping it shows up in that time frame and just be a surprise lol

sarahsea

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘07 Ford Fusion, ‘88 Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s officially official fam! Took my ‘88 mustang to snag her tonight. It’s not really fox body weather here in RI, but couldn’t pass up taking a picture of my two Oxford white babes in the lot. Not pictured is my ‘07 fusion which hit 284k today. Keeping that one on deck too because I just need to see how far we can really go!

thanks to everyone for all the kindness and information on here. Good luck to everyone waiting, my fingers are crossed you’ll be behind the wheel very soon! 💙

989373EC-9D93-4165-8B22-41250DC8AB6B.jpeg
Sponsored