Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at my notes I only got Dixiana once.
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM
Placed in Industry in Cayce, SC on Jan 18 1:00AM
Empty - Has had waybill data reported in Dixiana – Jan 19 12:55PM

Because Cayce/Dixiana are so close I wouldn't expect departed/arrived messages from CSX but I could be wrong.

I can say once you hear "Empty - Has had waybill data reported" you are good to go and should call dealer asap. Its very likely you will always have more up-to-date information because dealers typically call once a day to get status vs us who call every 15min.
Good to know. I did touch base with my dealer yesterday that it was at the last rail station so hopefully he will be on top of it.

This is what I have for data so far:
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642775443538

Disregard the purple so far...
Sponsored

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I
I'm 6'5.

I know everyone on the internet says they're 6'5, but if they can't tell you where to buy pants or that they need a Bronco so they fit in it... they're not really 6'5
I am only 5’4”, I may get lost in mine!

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'4 and I noticed the same thing last night about the steering wheel. I was looking for a way to pull it to me. The head room is nuts, man could wear a 10 gallon cowboy hat and still fit in it fine. Would it kill you to smile, I mean come on man you got your Bronco.
One thing I do not like, is the fact that the seats are not power and don't have memory. My wife is 5'8, and she hates that she will have fix the mirrors, and seats now when I drive. In the Armada she could hit a button and everything move back for her. I know if it's a "off road" vechicle, but you get used to the bougie things in life.
I'm trying to find if the steering wheel telescopes today. And I'm okay without the power seats / memory options. My wife's Compass has the slowest power seat, so it takes seconds of standing in the rain if we switch.

My current solution? I drive my Bronco, she has her Compass.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You will love it out there! Should go during winter because less people are out there and before it starts raining a lot. They will release the damn and you can’t go down there obviously. It’s fun time. Hopefully I’ll see you you out there sometime. That’s the first place I’m going when I get my badlands lol
Going to have to take a trip! Looks like it's only 2.5 hours from me. We Okies (we can maybe even invite the Texans, too) should eventually plan a First Batch Disney trip!

RRRRRGYLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A distraction for those of us still waiting..... explain your user icon. Is it an actual image of you? Some inside joke? Some I get and some I just constantly wonder about and it bugs me :). Mine is obviously of my soon to be picked up truck, lol (like that needed explaining). Okay, go.......
Mine is my boy Poseidon. He comes to work with me everyday. Just need to come up with a way to get his triple digit ass into a Bronco.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A distraction for those of us still waiting..... explain your user icon. Is it an actual image of you? Some inside joke? Some I get and some I just constantly wonder about and it bugs me :). Mine is obviously of my soon to be picked up truck, lol (like that needed explaining). Okay, go.......
Mine is my Impreza at the Great Salt Plains here in OK. We were setting up to go dig for Selenite crystals. Fun day.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exciting. I like that color. Can you ask him if there was/is a cacuts grey obx 4 dr on the truck?
Unfortunately the truck is already gone so I cant 100% know for sure, but he did say there was a grey 4 door. It was dark though and he wasn't really paying attention, but it's possible it was your cactus grey obx! Mine was delivered in Belvidere at Manley's Ford, so it is very close to you.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not really. Dealers were given something like 15k? 5k? I can't remember... But then can spend UP TO 1000 per customer. It's up to them how they divvy it up. No more than 1000$ per person. Bronco customer satisfaction fund.
My dealership claims complete ignorance to this “fund”.

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6'5.

I know everyone on the internet says they're 6'5, but if they can't tell you where to buy pants or that they need a Bronco so they fit in it... they're not really 6'5
well I've had good luck at Duluth finding pants

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not really. Dealers were given something like 15k? 5k? I can't remember... But then can spend UP TO 1000 per customer. It's up to them how they divvy it up. No more than 1000$ per person. Bronco customer satisfaction fund.
It all depends on how many bronco orders they have. My dealership has 32K, while my brothers only has 3K

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs