Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to dealer to order mud-flaps and All weather mates -- told be he expects it anytime from today to next Wednesday -- And then the JBL speaker install
Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea I really don't think you would have ever noticed it. The knobs are way below the head unit. It nicely displays the duel zone climate temps on the 12" screen, which honestly is more useful then the knobs which are much further towards the cup holders
Probably not. I don't care much about that at all.

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A34B0EBB-B707-4504-A34A-AD6DCF865E9B.png

If I had started walking to the plant when my Vehicle was built and done with inspection and drove it home, it would have been here a week already. But yet, there it sits, waiting for a truck to deliver it to me!!!!!
you should head out today! Nice and warm day 🤣

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any inside info on how ford prioritizes/schedules deliveries? Ours has been built and through inspection since early last week (per calling ford) and no delivery yet. All trackers say “in production” still with est delivery of 1/22 (tomorrow). Plenty of people built same day or after us (some a week after us) have already gotten delivery. We are 5 hrs from the plant. One got delivered to a dealer 30 mins away from ours this morning. When I ask my dealer, he said they are waiting on a handful of vehicles that have been built but are sitting at plants? Could ford be punishing them? My dealer also says he cant see anything in the computer. Seems like we choose the wrong dealer.
I don't think anyone knows for sure. It seems quite a few people here have had theirs delivered even though the trackers never showed it shipped.

Mine has been in production since 1/6, but I was told by Ford CS that it was built 1/15 and the tracker won't change to built until it has shipped which should be 1/24. But others have had completely different results.

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to start calling customer service with Milton from office space's voice.

1642786453063.png
You won’t be alone. Just today one got delivered on either side
Of our dealer!!!!! HOW and WHY?! Literally right off of the same highway 30 mins either direction ?!?

Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to dealer to order mud-flaps and All weather mates -- told be he expects it anytime from today to next Wednesday -- And then the JBL speaker install
Ohh keep us posted on the speaker install and how it sounds. I’m undecided on what I want to do. I want to replace all the speakers and maybe add a small powered sub but not sure.

Cheeselogg

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Randomly decided to check my tracker. (Never got Built email, no baby pic, no responses from dealer, no updates on United). Can’t pick it up since I’m in quarantine. At least it’s made its arrival!

Edit: In the excitement I forgot to mention my estimated delivery was 1/29/22. Cheers all! Updates as soon as I am clear to be around people again.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group F7B4E766-3CAC-4FB6-A001-11A7CD121797

Last edited:

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welp, still no updates today. My estimated delivery day is the 25th.... so I'm wondering if it will either be there that day, or be pushed back. Either way.. im losing my patience lol.. I just want to know something haha

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is there such a thing as "shipped but not delivered" purgatory? Lol, my tracker started saying mine shipped (convoy) on the 14th and I've just been wayyyy too anxious and impatient for this, especially since we can't track the trucks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, still no updates today. My estimated delivery day is the 25th.... so I'm wondering if it will either be there that day, or be pushed back. Either way.. im losing my patience lol.. I just want to know something haha
My delivery date is 2/1 and according to Ford CS it won’t even be shipped until then 😩

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My delivery date is 2/1 and according to Ford CS it won’t even be shipped until then 😩
I just want mine to ship so I can incessantly post train tracking updates here. :LOL:

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just want mine to ship so I can incessantly post train tracking updates here. :LOL:
Me too! I want to be a train stalker too. I will become obsessive with it, I know I will!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any interest on doing a group gift (booze?) for the last unfortunate soul to take delivery from our group? Stealing the idea from the poor dirt mountain folks.
Sponsored