Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I do all of my work, and like @Alvin Olson I have a cabinet full of products.

81F37070-8755-4523-8009-4C7C525DF95A.jpeg

5E4215E1-B552-45B1-AA43-10AB059979E7.jpeg
Beautiful Z-Car, 240?

I will do my own maintenance, but I will get a professional to do my initial decontamination and paint correction.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on up, I was going to do @Carolina Mitch FE but he is going the ppf route.
Awesome. Iā€™ll hit you up for sure. My dad in Lenoir is taking delivery of a new Tacoma todayā€¦.Iā€™m trying to tell him to do something, bc he obsessed over it being clean.

Lmac2021

Base
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ā€˜22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I so get it! I know my dealer is over me, he didnā€™t even respond to my last text (which included a picture of United road showing inactive for my vin) šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m sure he couldnā€™t believe that a woman has figured out how to track it the point I have. Boy have I shown him. Iā€™m planning on bringing him a bottle of bourbon when we get the green light.
Laurie,
Thanks for the information. I would feel a bit better if United would show anything for my VIN. I assume they use a different service in my market. Patience isn't one of the virtues I have an abundance in. I have been using CSX for my updates, but it is actually on a BNSF Rail, but I don't see any tracking information from them.

Of course the dealer just says, don't worry, it will be here when it is here and we will call you and work out a pickup schedule.

That may or may not trigger me :)

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(
  • 1/18/22 - Window sticker link started working and was able to get blend date etc.
  • 1/22/22 - Estimated delivery 1/22/2022, No change in any status tracker. PURGATORY......

This is almost exactly the same as mine. I think the only difference is I was an earlier reservation and my tear tag has never updated from DAA. The pain of the unchanged....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've had a pretty good response for the last delivered gift idea. I'll be out of town for most of the day, but tonight I'll post a list and get confirmations from people who didn't explicitly say they're in. I was thinking maybe $10 a person, but let me know if anyone thinks differently.
I'm in also!

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful Z-Car, 240?

I will do my own maintenance, but I will get a professional to do my initial decontamination and paint correction.
Thanks, yeah itā€™s a 240, Iā€™ve had it for nearly 23 years. If itā€™s old paint, Iā€™ll only do correction on my own stuff. But prepping new paint is pretty straight forward.

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Iā€™ll hit you up for sure. My dad in Lenoir is taking delivery of a new Tacoma todayā€¦.Iā€™m trying to tell him to do something, bc he obsessed over it being clean.
Awesome, sounds good, I know a few folks that obsess over being cleanā€¦

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also no temp control on the knobs.

image.jpg

So this brings up a good point....the silver Fan Up/Fan Down lever. Was this transparent on the MY21? I don't hate that with the backlight on as opposed to being Blue/White/Red. Or was it painted AND transparent for the backlight?

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, yeah itā€™s a 240, Iā€™ve had it for nearly 23 years. If itā€™s old paint, Iā€™ll only do correction on my own stuff. But prepping new paint is pretty straight forward.
Ford is terrible about orange peel and this is a tri-color finish and my buffer skills are not what I would consider perfect. I am too timid and don't trust my touch.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal. Iā€™m probably in the minority based on the outcry but I donā€™t really care about the digital readout on the knobs. Iā€™m good with screen display.

On the ambient footwell discussion I confirmed I have it. It was turned all the way down in my settings though.
6FD5FFE2-72C2-4506-AC99-EBF92081FE74.jpeg

And no, Iā€™m not sitting in my Bronco at 8am playing with the settingsā€¦ā€¦ why do you ask?

Also no temp control on the knobs.

image.jpg

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I so get it! I know my dealer is over me, he didnā€™t even respond to my last text (which included a picture of United road showing inactive for my vin) šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m sure he couldnā€™t believe that a woman has figured out how to track it the point I have. Boy have I shown him. Iā€™m planning on bringing him a bottle of bourbon when we get the green light.
Ya.. I am on full ignore at my dealership. Not even the aftermarket lady is returning my emails.
Meh.. I am what I am....

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been a hectic work week and I haven't checked in here in a couple of days. How are my purgatory peeps holding up? Pizza tracker still down for me, backdoor shows in production still. So nothing new