Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my window sticker!!! Pizza tracker stopped working though. Palsapp has not been updated but backdoor tracker confirmed shipped and estimates delivery between 1/30 and 2/5.

Super excited!
I've had my Bronco since Thursday, Palsapp still hasn't updated.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got out and put about a hundred miles on the truck today. Tried to vary the driving up, but here are some things I observed today:

• Highway Driving - broke 80 with no problem, even with 35" tires. Wind noise is a bit much with a soft top, but could still carry on a conversation and listen to music since the noise seems to be mostly in the back.
  • Windy roads are a ton of fun. Spent most of those miles on tiny backroads in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. There's some noticeable body roll when cornering with speed, but this is a truck, so it's expected.
  • Didn't want to push the 4WD too much, but I did pull off into a field and plow some snow. The truck's got it. I can't wait for trails to open up in April.
  • If the passenger seat is empty, the passenger airbags won't be armed and there's a light that tells you so. As far as I can tell, you can't turn this light off. When you do have a passenger, there's another light that tells you the airbags are armed. They're not the same light. And you can't turn that light off either.
  • There's a notification every time you stop to check the backseat for passengers. You can turn this off, but it will remind you every six months that you did. I turned this off.
  • Washer spray - there's a twisty bit on the turn signal stalk, but that doesn't activate the washers (but it does make a sound). The actual washer spray is activated with a button on the end of the stalk.
  • The heat is really, really strong when it gets going. There's a Max button that maxes out the Heat, defrosts, and fan speed. There's also a Max AC button...which I'm guessing does the same but for AC and no defrost. Also, even if you're running a softie, hitting the rear defrost button also activates the heated mirror.
  • All trims have heated mirrors.
  • Even with the washout floors, I'm glad I paid the $160 for floormats.
  • I am super glad I upgraded into the bigger screen and 360 camera because that's the only way I'd feel comfortable parking in this driveway
  • The Build and Price mud decoration was pretty accurate.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642890868958

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my Bronco since Thursday, Palsapp still hasn't updated.
I've also had mine since Thursday and the backdoor tracker still doesn't say shipped and Palsapp still says pending. 🤷‍♂️

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got out and put about a hundred miles on the truck today. Tried to vary the driving up, but here are some things I observed today:

• Highway Driving - broke 80 with no problem, even with 35" tires. Wind noise is a bit much with a soft top, but could still carry on a conversation and listen to music since the noise seems to be mostly in the back.
  • Windy roads are a ton of fun. Spent most of those miles on tiny backroads in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. There's some noticeable body roll when cornering with speed, but this is a truck, so it's expected.
  • Didn't want to push the 4WD too much, but I did pull off into a field and plow some snow. The truck's got it. I can't wait for trails to open up in April.
  • If the passenger seat is empty, the passenger airbags won't be armed and there's a light that tells you so. As far as I can tell, you can't turn this light off. When you do have a passenger, there's another light that tells you the airbags are armed. They're not the same light. And you can't turn that light off either.
  • There's a notification every time you stop to check the backseat for passengers. You can turn this off, but it will remind you every six months that you did. I turned this off.
  • Washer spray - there's a twisty bit on the turn signal stalk, but that doesn't activate the washers (but it does make a sound). The actual washer spray is activated with a button on the end of the stalk.
  • The heat is really, really strong when it gets going. There's a Max button that maxes out the Heat, defrosts, and fan speed. There's also a Max AC button...which I'm guessing does the same but for AC and no defrost. Also, even if you're running a softie, hitting the rear defrost button also activates the heated mirror.
  • I am super glad I upgraded into the bigger screen and 360 camera because that's the only way I'd feel comfortable parking in this driveway
Man yours looks fantastic!! Anything you're disliking about it yet?

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man yours looks fantastic!! Anything you're disliking about it yet?
My biggest gripe so far is the soft top. You need two hands to open the back portion. The two latches are too far apart to hit with one hand, and even then you'll need one hand to hold the back while the other gets the stand into the place.

The other, and this might be user error, is I haven't figured out how to direct the heat at only my feet. I was driving for about 90 minutes today and it actually got uncomfortable.

I've yet to play with much of the instrument screen and haven't touched the ACC yet. And at this point, I can't speak to the gas mileage - but 20.8 gallons of premium is going to suck. Thank goodness my gas station gives a free piece of fried chicken if you get more than 10 gallons of gas!

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My biggest gripe so far is the soft top. You need two hands to open the back portion. The two latches are too far apart to hit with one hand, and even then you'll need one hand to hold the back while the other gets the stand into the place.

The other, and this might be user error, is I haven't figured out how to direct the heat at only my feet. I was driving for about 90 minutes today and it actually got uncomfortable.

I've yet to play with much of the instrument screen and haven't touched the ACC yet. And at this point, I can't speak to the gas mileage - but 20.8 gallons of premium is going to suck. Thank goodness my gas station gives a free piece of fried chicken if you get more than 10 gallons of gas!
Gas station chicken…humm. You know that is how KFC started.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome report.
I promise to do a similar update if i ever take delivery. :)

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gas station chicken…humm. You know that is how KFC started.
I do. And, this tends to shock a lot of people, but Charlottesville has a very strong gas station food game. Like tiny little 3-generation Mexican places and about 6 chicken spots that are in fierce competition.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Tank train car Is EMPTY! Our babies are sitting naked waiting for pickup! Well if they were on the same car.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I swear I remember seeing something about this warning before and they found something disconnected. I’ll see if I can find the thread.

Y’all. I need advice. Can’t the dealership in the phone.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealership may use their own person like mine does. They share a local guy with the other dealerships in town and he makes two trips a day and grabs anything available for those dealerships and drops them in a shared back lot. He has his own truck/trailer and unfortunately there is no way to track him 😔
this is the case. I was told today it takes about 5-10 days to transport once it is released. They expect it to be released on Monday. Carrier is https://www.hansenadkins.com/
Sponsored