Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picking up tomorrow morning. My dealer pretty much blew off the OCD list and did not send and pics. Disappointed to say the least. Hopefully tomorrow goes well!

On a side note, the finance department did not like at all that I would be financing on my own and agreed to either match the payment of the lowest rate I was approved for outside the dealership or pay me the difference. Hopefully this helps someone else!
Good luck tomorrow on the retrieval.
Let's hope you are not there the whole day.
I expect that they will want to try and match my outside financing as well, but it would have to be sub 1.99 to make that happen.
The OCD list is something that we will be using upon delivery. I am sure the dealer doesn't care about it, but I wanted them to know I would be doing the full inspection.
Sponsored

Hanible

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's funny is the worst part isn't waiting, it's waiting with no clue what's going on. If I was told hey it delayed a week it's like bummer but ok. Instead we get I don't know. I mean seriously they have no idea where a 40-60k vehicle is? Amazon knows when a 3$ part will be at your door but if you call for they just say I don't know.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Morning update- still not at dealwe
Question- does anyone know if truckers work/deliver on Sunday’s?
(asking for a friend)

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still in production on my end. Only movement has been the image showing up in ford pass.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's funny is the worst part isn't waiting, it's waiting with no clue what's going on. If I was told hey it delayed a week it's like bummer but ok. Instead we get I don't know. I mean seriously they have no idea where a 40-60k vehicle is? Amazon knows when a 3$ part will be at your door but if you call for they just say I don't know.
I agree with you on this.
I suspect some of this is on purpose in order to steer us to the dealerships for information.
I suspect some of this due to poor planning on logistics in the back end.
We all know it can be done, but if Ford spent a billion on logistics to make it easier for us to track our vehicles, the shareholders would crucify them.

The Amazon model works and is trusted for the most part.

Sponsored

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People keep making these Amazon tracking comparisons. It’s completely different. Ford is a manufacturer, Amazon is a distributor. Amazon doesn’t manufacture anything, ALL they do is logistics and distribute, that’s their primary objective, tracking products to end users. Fords primary objective is manufacture vehicles. Getting cars down a line is their primary objective.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave the the OCD list to my dealer and they said that’s fine use whatever you want. See you in a few days.

I’m still in Birmingham, AL and waiting pick-up to Mobile. There are 4 total cars at the rail yard stop now waiting for pick-up.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

People keep making these Amazon tracking comparisons. It’s completely different. Ford is a manufacturer, Amazon is a distributor. Amazon doesn’t manufacture anything, ALL they do is logistics and distribute, that’s their primary objective, tracking products to end users. Fords primary objective is manufacture vehicles. Getting cars down a line is their primary objective.
I am going to respectfully disagree with you. Amazon does produce a lot of product (just search Amazon Basics). But more importantly than that, Ford delivers about 2 million vehicles in a YEAR. Amazon delivers over 600 million packages in a DAY. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for Ford not having a completely reliable tracking system for their vehicles. Zero, zilch, nada.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going to respectfully disagree with you. Amazon does produce a lot of product (just search Amazon Basics). But more importantly than that, Ford delivers about 2 million vehicles in a YEAR. Amazon delivers over 600 million packages in a DAY. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for Ford not having a completely reliable tracking system for their vehicles. Zero, zilch, nada.
I agree with you on this. I will say that they will need to have a separate division, department, 3rd party, whatever they want to call it to accomplish this. Ford is good at making Fords, that is about it. To expect them to master the retail information space, is asking too much at this point.
Amazon has set the bar far too high, but that is good. Innovation drives invention, or something like that.

One we all have our awesome new broncos, we will not care as much.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the Pizza Tracker is back online.

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had to go check out my equipment on the river this morning and thought I saw a bright red bronco on the auto yard by the interstate. I couldn’t see it from the gate but this was at the front.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642949306403

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642949334283

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Carolina Mitch @Tank @Tarheel_Wes keep me in the loop on this one. i am completely new to the PPF thing and will need some guidance. The first exterior mod I am planning is satin black wrap similar to this one.
Any movement on yours yet?

I never caught a waybill update on the CSX line and UnitedRoad hasn't updated from inactive yet.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was dropping the dogs off at the farm so they could get some exercise and decided to show the Bronco another fried chicken spot and grab a snowy pic.

Tested out the ACC on the way. There wasn't enough people on the road to check on the distance and speed adjustments, but it handled hills well, tight corners still needed brakes.

That burning smell finally went away and I crossed the 200 mile mark.

Oh, and my wife's dog drools like crazy, so I feel completely vindicated in getting vinyl seats in a truck this expensive.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220123_140114461

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220123_141742429
Sponsored