Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's the difference between AA and AB? Did I miss something in the 2.7 thread?
Looks like the MY22s may be coming out with a new engine part number. Difference is unknown at this time.
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the MY22s may be coming out with a new engine part number. Difference is unknown at this time.
Interesting! That will be one of the first things I check!

Reactions: Cat

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay, had my first commute in this morning. This is one sweet ride. The engine and tranny are super smooth. Still haven't gone through the settings, which I really need to do. The notification sounds (i.e. when you open the door) are super loud. I am sure there is a way to adjust it. I love the Apple CarPlay. Going to purchase a super slim charging mat and add some wireless charging capabilities since everything I need is right on the screen. I did install "the stubby" antenna and the radio stations did not come in clear. Anyone else have this issue with it? Still playing with my seating position. My leg leg occasionally hits the plastic under the dash when changing gears - annoying. More to come as I think of things.....

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same but apparently now our estimated delivery has been moved out to 2/11?!? At least something updated.☹ About 4.5 hours from MAP.
Mine updated to 2/9, so something happened, it appears we are getting bumped 2 weeks. I still say that ours needed a part or something along that line....my thought is when we were being built, ours had a bad chip or part , etc...we got pulled off the line and set aside until they get another allocation of said parts then ours get priority finish and they allocate the rest to the coming weeks new builds....so they may have a delivey date of new parts and they figure they will have us out the door then.....lets hope

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine updated to 2/9, so something happened, it appears we are getting bumped 2 weeks. I still say that ours needed a part or something along that line....my thought is when we were being built, ours had a bad chip or part , etc...we got pulled off the line and set aside until they get another allocation of said parts then ours get priority finish and they allocate the rest to the coming weeks new builds....so they may have a delivey date of new parts and they figure they will have us out the door then.....lets hope
mine is still holding for 1/31. knocking on wood.

base303

Base
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Day 9 in Chicago: today is my Estimated Delivery Date. 🥲
Have you checked with your dealer? I finally called mine yesterday after hearing its still in Chicago for 2 weeks according to CSX, he told me they will have it this week on Friday.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I love the stickers, patches and mugs but I would love to be able to know a Bronco is one of ours from the outside! Anyone on board with a car magnet with the amazing @Jazer design below? Thinking $12-$15 dollars a magnet (including shipping).

CE96B6C4-FC01-4FC8-8649-EFEDACBFD754.png
Okay, so I finally have my Bronco so I can confirm that a magnet will most certainly work perfectly (see image below). If you are interested in purchasing one of these bad boys ($12-$15 each including shipping), please fill out this form - CLICK HERE. Will only do it if we get enough folks interested. Thanks!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Bronco Magnet 2

Last edited:

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you checked with your dealer? I finally called mine yesterday after hearing its still in Chicago for 2 weeks according to CSX, he told me they will have it this week on Friday.
Mine is off today, but I figure I'll give it a couple more days before harassing him. 😂
I'd love a surprise delivery! I made a United Road account, though, so every delivery my dealership takes, I see in an email notification. I figure either way, I should find something out before the end of the week. Just trying (and failing) to be patient.

Reactions: Cat

LeeroyJenkins

Wildtrak
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tuesday morning update:

Bronco Off-rodeo email received ✅

Pizza tracker says my Bronco has been delivered since yesterday ✅

Heard from the Dealership? ❌

So lucky! I got left in OK when you all ended in Dallas and haven't moved since... Such a let down.

Sponsored

MarkSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wahh. Jumped to 2/10 from 1/21 today. Still "In Production".

Eventually. Eventually.
I think I’m in the same boat… I currently show a delivery date of 1/24. Thinking I’ll get pushed back soon. 🤦‍♂️

I’m starting to think Ford would be better off not giving the consumer these trackers. I’d probably be a much happier customer not knowing.

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wahh. Jumped to 2/10 from 1/21 today. Still "In Production".

Eventually. Eventually.
Yep, just got off phone with Alyssa at Ford, I went from 1/21 to 2/10 also! Something about QC. Oh well, I'd just as soon they took their time with it and make it right, and also I won't be driving it in all of the salt they lay down on the roads around here.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I’m in the same boat… I currently show a delivery date of 1/24. Thinking I’ll get pushed back soon. 🤦‍♂️

I’m starting to think Ford would be better off not giving the consumer these trackers. I’d probably be a much happier customer not knowing.
Then we'd have no tracker but would still read about others taking delivery already, haha.

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I think their trackers are crap, they never update, at least they don't for me. I also asked Alyssa about the photos of the bronco's coming off the line, she said its random, not everyone gets a picture. I was under the impression everyone got a picture!