Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most if not all of the vintage script people have been shut down by Ford. You can buy the real ones from a classic Bronco site, you will have to grind the pins off of them. I have seen some do acrylic one, but they scrath easy. I'm going to cut mine out of vinyl and put them on the bottom of the door. The wife likes the WT emblem and I think it pushes the Bronco script to far down. I looked at having them made from China, I could probably make my money back quick, but it was a hefty start up price. I was going to have them made of ABS. The mold was $1,500.00
Since the Base doesn't come with a badge, I was going to get a Base Camp badge from one of the designers on this site, but I cannot for the life of me find the one I wanted/saw months ago (the squarish font, blue mountains).

I wouldn't want both the badge and the script. Will have to consult w/ da hubby (so he feels like it's his truck, too. :LOL:). Right now we're negotiating white letters for the grill (his choice) vs gold (my choice) to match the mustang we rec'd from the ornamentectomy yesterday.

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would ask if she likes having a ride, or if she would rather walk everywhere lol.

But the best part will be when she wants to drive the Bronco and you hand her the keys to the minivan.
Oh I tell her all the time then I guess you won’t be leaving the house.

She will get her license in the fall and has already started asking if I will take her out in the summer to practice in the Bronco 😬

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most if not all of the vintage script people have been shut down by Ford. You can buy the real ones from a classic Bronco site, you will have to grind the pins off of them. I have seen some do acrylic one, but they scrath easy. I'm going to cut mine out of vinyl and put them on the bottom of the door. The wife likes the WT emblem and I think it pushes the Bronco script to far down. I looked at having them made from China, I could probably make my money back quick, but it was a hefty start up price. I was going to have them made of ABS. The mold was $1,500.00
There are several new manufactures on Etsy (maybe about to be contraband?) and several vintage ones on eBay.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh I tell her all the time then I guess you won’t be leaving the house.

She will get her license in the fall and has already started asking if I will take her out in the summer to practice in the Bronco 😬
She's gonna be so disappointed when she realized most people start off with a beater to learn in since ALL new drives have multiple accidents.

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you order your vintage script emblem? There are so many vendors online! Is it vinyl or metal?
I bought them at bronco depot usa! Looks like they aren’t taking orders currently 🥲 they are vinyl, but feel really good and sturdy!

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She's gonna be so disappointed when she realized most people start off with a beater to learn in since ALL new drives have multiple accidents.
I have also told her that several times and I get an eye roll. Oh the joys of having a teenager!

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Kuze , We are both in the Bay Area. Do you know what your ramp# or terminal city was? (Benicia, Richmond, etc?) What was the time from unloading to arrival at dealer?

Baby is due on train 1/28! I switched from a dealer 2 miles from me to a nicer, better rated one an hour from here. (I tried to make this a private message, but wasn't able to).

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Kuze , We are both in the Bay Area. Do you know what your ramp# or terminal city was? (Benicia, Richmond, etc?) What was the time from unloading to arrival at dealer?

Baby is due on train 1/28! I switched from a dealer 2 miles from me to a nicer, better rated one an hour from here. (I tried to make this a private message, but wasn't able to).
I’ll DM you tonight.
Sponsored