Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have this kit in the garage, just need to make the time to install them.
To be honest, it looked a lot more involved to remove the front grille than I wanted to do, but you are giving me some hope.

I am expecting my Baja Design 8Pk kit this weekend, so I might make it a full lighting project.
Alvin it takes 10 minutes tops to remove the grill, I did it the other day when I tinted the side markers. Only thing that slowed me down was a few of the little pop rivets or whatever you call them. They were turned so it was hard to get under them to pop them up.
Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alvin it takes 10 minutes tops to remove the grill, I did it the other day when I tinted the side markers. Only thing that slowed me down was a few of the little pop rivets or whatever you call them. They were turned so it was hard to get under them to pop them up.
Josh, thanks.. I feel better about doing that now. I opened the hood the other day and said, no thanks... too many fasteners :)

Reactions: Cat

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have this kit in the garage, just need to make the time to install them.
To be honest, it looked a lot more involved to remove the front grille than I wanted to do, but you are giving me some hope.

I am expecting my Baja Design 8Pk kit this weekend, so I might make it a full lighting project.
Yeah… I was a little apprehensive to pull the grill off as well… but super easy and the video is spot on in instruction

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just Tampa, first time here and it’s decent. Wasn’t able to make it out to St. Pete which I’ve heard is a nice area.
I’m on the other side of Florida…Tampa/St Pete is decent. Although lately I usually end up in Dunedin, 7 breweries all within walking distance.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I chat with JJ from IAG from time to time. I just told him the other day I have desire to be a poser and do these as well but wanted to see if they had anything in the works before buying something from Amazon, etc... It looks like they might end up offering these at some point so I will be waiting for the time being. I do like the look!
I did see somewhere (I think on YouTube) that someone offers a complete kit for $120 or something like that but honestly, to trim the lights and have a few feet of wire… $16 for lights and a bit of wire and connectors is a far cry from $120

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spamming my front end again - what if the raptor LEDs went at the bottom of the grill, where it has a space?

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1648818850157

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did see somewhere (I think on YouTube) that someone offers a complete kit for $120 or something like that but honestly, to trim the lights and have a few feet of wire… $16 for lights and a bit of wire and connectors is a far cry from $120
https://broncoledshop.com/ has the premade ones. They are actually pretty decent quality. (They are sold out at the moment though.) Here are some pics I have of them installed in my grille.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_8630

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_8782

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_8804

I did buy this set: "Truning Max Smoked White Front / Center Grille LED Light DRL Lamps For Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014" off Amazon back in February and cut the corners out similar to the youtube video @Jazer posted but one of the lights was defective and the wire wasn't soldered to the back correctly and when I reordered them Amazon sent the wrong color as a replacement and then the ones I wanted were out of stock...lmao. So I gave in and ordered the ones from Bronco LED shop the day they were released and I am happy with them. They are pretty much identical to the mentioned video just cut out a little cleaner than I was able to do. (But, I'm OCD about stuff like that.) The wiring harness is really nice. The only thing I would change would be to make the wires able to disconnect from the wiring harness like the set I bought from Amazon.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah… I was a little apprehensive to pull the grill off as well… but super easy and the video is spot on in instruction
I have had my grille apart a handful of times already and this style push pin remover works EXCELLENT since the pins are a little bit recessed in the top of the grille. (But, a screwdriver works too....)

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1648820024533

Push Pin Remover Tool

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, whaddya think?

Painted mirrors and door handles.

The WildTraks originally had these body painted; I was bummed they didn't paint them commencing in 2022.

holy crap that is slick.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So...1/3 Fam

Our Broncos are all built...all but 5 are delivered, and those are scheduled for April.

Shall we do a HAPPY HOUR zoom meeting next Friday, April 8th, at 7 PM Eastern Time, 4 PM Pacific?

Lets celebrate! Lets watch the Golden Cat Toin Coss by the "Last Out of Purg Bros" (@CRBronco and @PaulBrownSr) for the Golden Cat Award!! Bring your bev of choice and lets have a heartfelt meet and greet!

Give this note a like or a frown by Tuesday...if there are more Likes...we Zoom.

APRIL 8, 7 PM EASTERN/4 PM PACIFIC

Edit: @knownhuman ...will you help me set up a zoom? I have not done it.
I might actually be able to make this. I have a work social thing earlier that day, but should be home by 7.

• Love

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So...1/3 Fam

Our Broncos are all built...all but 5 are delivered, and those are scheduled for April.

Shall we do a HAPPY HOUR zoom meeting next Friday, April 8th, at 7 PM Eastern Time, 4 PM Pacific?

Lets celebrate! Lets watch the Golden Cat Toin Coss by the "Last Out of Purg Bros" (@CRBronco and @PaulBrownSr) for the Golden Cat Award!! Bring your bev of choice and lets have a heartfelt meet and greet!

Give this note a like or a frown by Tuesday...if there are more Likes...we Zoom.

APRIL 8, 7 PM EASTERN/4 PM PACIFIC

Edit: @knownhuman ...will you help me set up a zoom? I have not done it.
I may be able to make it, but will have friends / coworkers in town that might pull me away.

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
got this in an email from the company I bought my front plate holder from. Best April fools ever, or worst product of all time?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My flaps from rokblokz surprisingly just shipped, they were saying weeks lead time.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My flaps from rokblokz surprisingly just shipped, they were saying weeks lead time.
Whaaaaat. Not mine. They sure didnt hesitate to take my money though, lol!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whaaaaat. Not mine. They sure didnt hesitate to take my money though, lol!
They’re always happy to take that, haha. Estimated delivery is Tuesday, definitely wasn’t expecting them soon at all.
Sponsored