Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hahaha - I did a test fit to see how the color matches my sash/color theme and it shows what the armor piece is for.
You are correct, it does show what it is for.
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The wife finally said she needed some steps for the Bronco, I had been looking at getting the OEM rock rails, and ordering the aftermarket steps that a couple of companies were offering. Would cost around $1000 total, $300 out of pocket. But then I seen the new removable hoop steps that are on the build and price, talked to the parts department and they said they were not available to the general public as of yet. But he told me he could order these pictured and I could use my Ford Pass points. So I told him to get me some, should be about $600.00 total, I will install myself.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_0867

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh not bad!!

I know I wish I had rock rails to get IAG's full length steps they are in the process of releasing. My factory steps are suddenly very boring.

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wife finally said she needed some steps for the Bronco, I had been looking at getting the OEM rock rails, and ordering the aftermarket steps that a couple of companies were offering. Would cost around $1000 total, $300 out of pocket. But then I seen the new removable hoop steps that are on the build and price, talked to the parts department and they said they were not available to the general public as of yet. But he told me he could order these pictured and I could use my Ford Pass points. So I told him to get me some, should be about $600.00 total, I will install myself.
The hoop steps just became available in Webdo for the dealers. I added them to my second order Friday

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Results were not worth sharing, first time using it and flubbed it lol. Apparently I didn't peel it soon enough so I messed up the edges.
you can use a toothpick to help on the edges when you are peeling.

Sponsored

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmmmm… I’m still annoying the crap out of Go Rhino for a set of 2 door guard/steps

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmmmm… I’m still annoying the crap out of Go Rhino for a set of 2 door guard/steps
The lack of product for the 2 door has lead me to these, plus the ones I have found for the 2 door are a grand or more. I'm simply not paying that much for them. I think these look good and are not out of pocket to me so it's a win win.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The hoop steps just became available in Webdo for the dealers. I added them to my second order Friday
Yea you can add them, but still can't buy them outright. At least that's what 2 different parts departments told me.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The lack of product for the 2 door has lead me to these, plus the ones I have found for the 2 door are a grand or more. I'm simply not paying that much for them. I think these look good and are not out of pocket to me so it's a win win.
I know… so frustrating. 4wp has some… but their house brand and others are overpriced I think! I’m trying to be patient but have also begun conversations with some local fabricators to see how much $$$ is in a “custom” set…

here’s what I think I’d do if I were a manufacturer… I’d design “size” of rails that are compatible with my “unique bracket system” in which only the mounting hardware is unique to the vehicle… so if you find a 50” rail you like and it is sized to Bronco,jeep, Toyota pickup, whatever… then you buy that rail and the brackets that adapt that rail to your vehicle…

just sayin’ I’m sure that would be a challenging design… but I think a good head could pull it off!

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haha! Uh. Why??
I'm building a complete set of custom Mandalorian armor from scratch for official membership with the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club. Both because I enjoy cosplay/crafting and also because making it screen quality means I can attend official Star Wars events as well.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm building a complete set of custom Mandalorian armor from scratch for official membership with the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club. Both because I enjoy cosplay/crafting and also because making it screen quality means I can attend official Star Wars events as well.
Wow!!! Thats pretty darn awesome, Jessica!! Will you post a pic or two when you are complete?

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
and here I thought it was armor to minimize bumps when off-roading...
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Cat