Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the broncbuster broncbrace on this morning for the tie rods . Heading up to rattlesnake canyon (kind of near big bear, ca) tomorrow so will let you know if I feel if it affects any performance or not. Definitely strengthens the tie rod which I don’t doubt at all.

CCB8F565-8004-4368-874F-FF56005A7CC5.jpeg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed the broncbuster broncbrace on this morning for the tie rods . Heading up to rattlesnake canyon (kind of near big bear, ca) tomorrow so will let you know if I feel if it affects any performance or not. Definitely strengthens the tie rod which I don’t doubt at all.

CCB8F565-8004-4368-874F-FF56005A7CC5.jpeg
Have a great adventure this weekend, Vince. We're only a little jealous. ;)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you match area 51
I can order the color match paint and do it. Now I'm not professional, I'm just a garage guy. I honestly don't know what to charge for it. I know they are sky high on Ebay. The paint is 30 bucks to begin with.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know… so frustrating. 4wp has some… but their house brand and others are overpriced I think! I’m trying to be patient but have also begun conversations with some local fabricators to see how much $$$ is in a “custom” set…

here’s what I think I’d do if I were a manufacturer… I’d design “size” of rails that are compatible with my “unique bracket system” in which only the mounting hardware is unique to the vehicle… so if you find a 50” rail you like and it is sized to Bronco,jeep, Toyota pickup, whatever… then you buy that rail and the brackets that adapt that rail to your vehicle…

just sayin’ I’m sure that would be a challenging design… but I think a good head could pull it off!
I agree with ya. I like the Westin one, they will serve my purpose, plus no out of pocket. That was the main thing, I want going to buy the rock rails them buy the aftermarket removable steps a company offers, but even the steps were like 300. I'm cheap I guess...

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey...how are you doing?
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1651258685200

Have to go Mon and Thurs for about a month for labs. So far all the numbers are coming out really good. The only thing that sucks is the pain from the incision, but that’s expected.

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Currently in the process of using the matte black plasti dip spray on my rear bronco emblem. Also trying the Ford emblem that I haven't seen done so far. Will share after pics once it's done.
Did you have any problem getting the emblem off?

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh not bad!!

I know I wish I had rock rails to get IAG's full length steps they are in the process of releasing. My factory steps are suddenly very boring.
It would be nice if they have a step on it would fit on our factory steps. Right?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I left it on when sprayed. I ended up re-doing it but didn't take any pictures. It's an okay job for now but I'll probably redo both it and the emblem soon.

Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I left it on when sprayed. I ended up re-doing it but didn't take any pictures. It's an okay job for now but I'll probably redo both it and the emblem soon.
The good news is, you can always start over with that stuff from what I understand.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with plastidip you dont have to take it off. you just mask off a little bit and then spray right over the logo and surface of the car. you want about 3-4 even coats where it is thick enough that you just peel it off. Here's a youtube vid to show you how it generally works. But one thing I quadrupled checked that I was holding plastidip in my hand and not a black spray paint haha

Reactions: Cat

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the Beer Zoom last night, a few of us talked about doing Eastern Sierra/Death Valley in the Fall, possibly in conjunction with the Lone Pine Western Film Festival/Alabama Hills. We were thinking of going down there this month, but temps are approaching 130° in the shade.
Bummed I missed out on this, I've been spending every free moment doing anything and everything I need to do in order to drive my Bronco on and off-roads every chance I have.

2,883 miles after taking deliver February 17 when you work from home equals fanatic :LOL:

I just wrapped up a 4 day trip to Death Valley and Trona Pinnacles which was amazing. I strongly recommend the trip for others and for the most part I'm always interested in meeting up for a larger group trip.

Last edited:

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we going to do another zoom call soon?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

[...]
I just wrapped up a 4 day trip to Death Valley and Trona Pinnacles which was amazing. I strongly recommend the trip for others and for the most part I'm always interested in meeting up for a larger group trip.
Do you have a map/guide book you used, or trip diary or any tips you can share?
Sponsored