Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just give her something nice and not Bronco-related for Mother's Day.
This is funny because I told my husband Bronco mods make good mother's day gifts, lol
Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is funny because I told my husband Bronco mods make good mother's day gifts, lol
I have a cabinet full of unused designer perfumes. I'm hinting broadly for mud flaps. :)

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wife asked me the other day how much the trim rings cost for the sasquatch wheels since i've put a few scars in them from wheeling. I said MSRP was 720 for 5 but really about $550-600ish. Then I told her "don't worry when I have to replace my tires the wheels may get replaced too because im not spending that much money on rings" haha

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Bronco Moms

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group istockphoto-1211974292-612x612

Sponsored

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Few minor add ons…
IAG side steps since I ordered tube steps from Ford and they gave me rock rails. (Funny side note…that was a month ago and they left me a voicemail Friday asking if I was ever coming in to pick up my tube steps they still have)
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 41FF167E-929E-49F7-BDDC-F21283E07220

Also got the IAG paracord grab handles. Wish I had gotten these before getting out of the hospital.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 77DB7533-DDD6-4E02-9223-448678C0C806

Lastly, a cup holder solution for the back seats, since my kids are usually with me, and a garbage tote that straps to the center console
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group B194F241-D55B-4137-9CAB-06E3FF05527E

Last edited:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I thinking I might throw theses on Etsy. I've seen a few people on FB ask about them. Only issue I have is that I don't have a 4 door to measure the back doors of. I'm sure one of you will get me the measurements of both doors if I ask nicely. These are 48x4, gives enough room to fold over the door gaps. What do you all think about them?

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Bronco door strip.PNG

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I thinking I might throw theses on Etsy. I've seen a few people on FB ask about them. Only issue I have is that I don't have a 4 door to measure the back doors of. I'm sure one of you will get me the measurements of both doors if I ask nicely. These are 48x4, gives enough room to fold over the door gaps. What do you all think about them?

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Bronco door strip.PNG
So these are sill plates? Rubber? Vinyl? I like the retro lettering. Would like the others more if the lettering were more like Ford's. Can't tell if it's the font or just that spacing that's different.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So these are sill plates? Rubber? Vinyl? I like the retro lettering. Would like the others more if the lettering were more like Ford's. Can't tell if it's the font or just that spacing that's different.
Unfortunately the sill plates never came to be, the guy I had helping me didn't have time, and I don't have the machine to do them.

This is for the outside, along the bottom of the door. If be happy to cut some line this for the sill plates if ya like. The font is the same that ford uses, it's just not squatted like the grill is.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately the sill plates never came to be, the guy I had helping me didn't have time, and I don't have the machine to do them.

This is for the outside, along the bottom of the door. If be happy to cut some line this for the sill plates if ya like. The font is the same that ford uses, it's just not squatted like the grill is.
Oh, I see. I'm not looking to do anything more to the exterior except mud flaps and may get another set of mirror chrome retro Bronco script badges--put one on the upper left of the tail gate, offer to sell the other.

Reactions: Cat

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD now pushed to May 16th-22nd. Was supposed to be here today based on the previous EDD. This is frustrating
Damn, yours is the last to be delivered, correct? It’s nuts to have a 5 month spread between the earliest and latest deliveries.

Hopefully they’re under-promising and will beat that date 🤞

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally have my plates after 3 months. The mail in department for Texas is not the quickest to say the least lol. I used a bracket from Amazon someone had posted somewhere else on 6G and bolted it on the tow hook.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 277F5941-8A77-4E0E-AF06-BA0C6335EB8A

CRBronco

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, yours is the last to be delivered, correct? It’s nuts to have a 5 month spread between the earliest and latest deliveries.

Hopefully they’re under-promising and will beat that date 🤞
Yep last one. I'm really hoping its here before that date too.
Sponsored