Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really need to spend time on the trails with the bronco. It is just too hot in Texas now. 106 expected today with a feels like temp of 114.
Yuck haha itā€™s about 97 here where I am in Southern California.

I just installed the zroads fog light kit tho itā€™s technically just flood lights.. might use the ambers as ditch lights and buy the diode dynamics ss2 dot approved fogs but I canā€™t decide if I should spend the extra 100 for the pros :/
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yuck. Yesterday our Broncos were saying it was 100. I didnt check the weather app, but I'd say fairly accurate. We were all hot but it was totally worth :p

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another plug for ceramic coating: Today bird poop season finally, literally hit. Steamboat got strafed with purple plops at the ranch. Clean up on my old car required a lot of soap, water, and scrubbing. Just now, I got it all off with a minimal, drought-tolerant, high-pressure spritz from the hose and gentle wiping w/ microfiber cloths, esp Chemical Guys Wooly Mammothā€”the best! With the dire water shortage here in CA, I was able do the whole rigā€”paint, trim, tires, glass, and steps--with less than 2 gallons of water. Will go over it with Adams ceramic waterless wash, RainOff window cleaner, and CG VRP tire & vinyl dressing. Then back to the dust bowl tomorrow. :rolleyes: A Sisyphean labor.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another plug for ceramic coating: Today bird poop season finally, literally hit. Steamboat got strafed with purple plops at the ranch. Clean up on my old car required a lot of soap, water, and scrubbing. Just now, I got it all off with a minimal, drought-tolerant, high-pressure spritz from the hose and gentle wiping w/ microfiber cloths, esp Chemical Guys Wooly Mammothā€”the best! With the dire water shortage here in CA, I was able do the whole rigā€”paint, trim, tires, glass, and steps--with less than 2 gallons of water. Will go over it with Adams ceramic waterless wash, RainOff window cleaner, and CG VRP tire & vinyl dressing. Then back to the dust bowl tomorrow. :rolleyes: A Sisyphean labor.
Well done

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In addition... it's a great way to lose weight when you do it when it's already 90 degrees in the morning haha :LOL: .... just finished washing and ceramic coating the wife's car.... sooo.... tired.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone interested in pre-cut front side marker tint and taillight tint if I can cut it correctly?

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really need to spend time on the trails with the bronco. It is just too hot in Texas now. 106 expected today with a feels like temp of 114.
I hear that! It's bad in Oklahoma too. :/

I'm currently down for a couple more months after another surgery, but I grabbed a couple photos when we took Hank down to the river a few weeks back:

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 10.14.18 AM

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.39.11 PM

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.39.38 PM

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.38.43 PM

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.39.57 PM

I LOVE putting the top back/down and going for a drive in this thing! Can't wait to take it out again.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently down for a couple more months after another surgery, but I grabbed a couple photos when we took Hank down to the river a few weeks back:

I LOVE putting the top back/down and going for a drive in this thing! Can't wait to take it out again.
Hope you have a swift recovery!

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hank is a handsome young man. Love those Bronze wheels.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got back from a lake trip in Alabama. Amazingly, got 24 MPG on mostly major highways with some country highways. Obviously I didnā€™t buy the Bronco with MPG in mind but at $4 a gallon itā€™s a nice surprise.

I made plans to go to an off-road park with another dad/son for some camping soon!

And in less cool news, shortly after turning onto a country road the auto collision detect started beeping at me. It didnā€™t automatically apply the brake thankfully because the truck/trailer wasnā€™t close, or even stopped, at all. Anyone have anything like this happen? It is a bitā€¦ concerning.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from a lake trip in Alabama. Amazingly, got 24 MPG on mostly major highways with some country highways. Obviously I didnā€™t buy the Bronco with MPG in mind but at $4 a gallon itā€™s a nice surprise.

I made plans to go to an off-road park with another dad/son for some camping soon!

And in less cool news, shortly after turning onto a country road the auto collision detect started beeping at me. It didnā€™t automatically apply the brake thankfully because the truck/trailer wasnā€™t close, or even stopped, at all. Anyone have anything like this happen? It is a bitā€¦ concerning.
$4/gallon????? california i've been paying 6.50-6.70 until this last week. hahaI'm jealous of $4

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I filled up at Shell for $4.06 but I later saw a place in Alabama selling for $3.80. I did some experimenting and it seems Shell gets me around 2 more mpg.

Also, $6.80 was a little more than the price on the actual lake šŸ˜‚ and of course they always jack up the price there

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I filled up at Shell for $4.06 but I later saw a place in Alabama selling for $3.80. I did some experimenting and it seems Shell gets me around 2 more mpg.

Also, $6.80 was a little more than the price on the actual lake šŸ˜‚ and of course they always jack up the price there
I seem to get better mpg with either mobil or chevron. shell and 76 are ok and a little behind. costco gas I actually went down 1.5 mpg haha. I always fill up on 91.

I saw some prices late spring in Death Valley where my friends were paying about 7.76 per gallon. But if you're out in DV and there's no where else to get gas... you can't do anything about it.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw some prices late spring in Death Valley where my friends were paying about 7.76 per gallon. But if you're out in DV and there's no where else to get gas... you can't do anything about it.
Yikes! I got Steamboat in big part for Death Valley, where we're going in Oct. It's one of my dream trips; will have to bite the bullet at the pumps.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes! I got Steamboat in big part for Death Valley, where we're going in Oct. It's one of my dream trips; will have to bite the bullet at the pumps.
Yeah my friends were out there I think in April before it got hot. I couldn't go with them because I had other plans that weekend already. November we are supposed to go to Area 51 and (jokingly) look for UFOs haha

I am actually headed up to NorCal this morning to visit friends but not bringing the Bronco. Not because of gas prices... more drivers in San Jose can't drive (based on my last trip)
Sponsored