First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Must have been the wrong number last time.
Just got off the call and they said it is currently 'in order processing' with a date of 02/03.
So is this the start of the build or the finish? How long does it take to build?
Check this link out, super informative and it looks like it takes a 1 to 1.5 shifts to build after your blend date, depends on our build numbers. But check out this link ...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
Sponsored

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet, I’ve got a 2/3 production date per the lady I spoke with using the 800 number
I’m hoping window stickers start working again like they did for 2021 builds, although I saw in another thread that its a glitch and ford is aware that they aren’t working. They might prefer it that way that customers aren’t seeing them although it just adds to people calling in about it so who knows.

Sponsored

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called customer service. Thanks for the suggestion everyone! Scheduled for 2/1!! No window sticker yet on the tracker
How far out does the WS get posted, I feel like in other build week threads they have been hit and miss in getting them before the Production Date. Some have even gotten them and then they disappear.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called customer service. Thanks for the suggestion everyone! Scheduled for 2/1!! No window sticker yet on the tracker
Awesome. Mine scheduled for 2/2/22. I fully expect delays but hopeful it holds. Man, I can't wait!!!

Nick508

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 - Isuzu NPR HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last night moved to February 7 to this morning back to January 31. Ford is playing with my emotions. Still have not received any type of email from Ford or dealer. Got everything from the help of this forum with the back door portal.

on the plus side I’ve got my 390th off rodeo email, so there’s that.

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last night moved to February 7 to this morning back to January 31. Ford is playing with my emotions. Still have not received any type of email from Ford or dealer. Got everything from the help of this forum with the back door portal.

on the plus side I’ve got my 390th off rodeo email, so there’s that.
Hilarious, When I talked with the nice lady on the phone she said that Ford Reps were the last to know and our dealer was the best place to call. I chuckled inside since they are the company that is putting the vehicle together not the dealer.

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried calling the 1-800 number, and the only information they can give me that I have a tentative build week of 1/31, which kinda scares me knowing that I'm an early reservation holder for a 2 door Wildtrak with every possible deadly sin. I just have this funny feeling that I'm going to get pushed back again!

Last edited:

Sponsored

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called the 800 number and have a 2/2 build date.
are you a 2 door BD? just wondering if the build date is somehow tied to model..

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 3rd brake light, rock lights and Bronco lettering all came today, add that to the Bad Bronco tailgate emblem and retro Bronco emblem I got for Christmas and my Feb 3rd build date can’t come soon enough!

59C6FDA0-ED2C-45A8-8EEE-FFDE4C7C90AD.jpeg

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

are you a 2 door BD? just wondering if the build date is somehow tied to model..
no I’m a 4 door obx soft top sas high aux build.