First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram, Nissan Rouge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know when it comes to Bronco ordering nothing can be taken as definitive, but is it safe to say if I haven't gotten a window sticker by tomorrow then the build was definitely pushed?

All my info keeps showing a 1/31 week build, but nothing else is showing through any channels and no new emails. Beginning to think I should re-corral the excitement horses and bed back down for the long wait to continue.
Sponsored

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know when it comes to Bronco ordering nothing can be taken as definitive, but is it safe to say if I haven't gotten a window sticker by tomorrow then the build was definitely pushed?

All my info keeps showing a 1/31 week build, but nothing else is showing through any channels and no new emails. Beginning to think I should re-corral the excitement horses and bed back down for the long wait to continue.
I'm with you on this! starting to wonder if no window sticker tomorrow means my build is getting pushed out?

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't gotten a window sticker either. However, I called the Bronco hotline today and they told me I'm scheduled for 2/4. I will say the way the conversation went I'm not totally confident 2/4 is correct.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm with you on this! starting to wonder if no window sticker tomorrow means my build is getting pushed out?
I haven't gotten a window sticker either. However, I called the Bronco hotline today and they told me I'm scheduled for 2/4. I will say the way the conversation went I'm not totally confident 2/4 is correct.
Have you all checked the 6G window sticker tracker? Mine showed up there a day and half before the Ford tracker.

Heres the link if you haven't seen it

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.15328/

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you all checked the 6G window sticker tracker? Mine showed up there a day and half before the Ford tracker.

Heres the link if you haven't seen it

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.15328/
I only get the Henry Ford and Model T reply on that link.
Same boat, scheduled for 1.24 on Dec 5 then pushed to 1.31 on Dec 23. No other email and still no WS and in Order Confirmed on Tracker. Dealer told me 2.4 this week but nothing anywhere to tell me to trust that.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I know in previous build weeks the trackers were hit or miss. Some folks never got a WS till after their truck was built. Some got them way early. Some got built notification, but no modules popped, some got modules popped, but no notification. It's just all over the place...till you get notice that you ARE bumped, I'd stay cautiously optimistic!

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BobaFetz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no WS for me either. I’m gonna see if I can not check trackers until Sunday. True test

sunflower27

Base
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'm in the same boat and called the 800 number. Talked with Judy (?) who knew a ton and even talked about making sure my dealer honors the price protection for 2021s and, if not, she wants a call back and they give us a code to hold the dealer's feet to the fire and notifies the dealers that their allocations may be impacted if they pull bad moves, apparently. Anyways, for the window sticker, she said that is generated after the Bronco is built. I was given a date of 2/2 and she said I should hear by 2/15. If I don't to call back but that right now, everything still looks on track.

For what that's worth, I'm holding out hope...

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! We're line siblings. I've got a BL did you stick with a Outerbanks?
I kinda wish you were one ahead of me cause I won’t get a baby picture on the production line of my Bronco but if I was one behind you I might’ve gotten a glimpse of mine in the background of your “birth” pic

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if I haven’t received my WS it’s safe to say I’ve been bumped?

Jschuman

Wildtrak
First Name
Jenelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape and 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if I haven’t received my WS it’s safe to say I’ve been bumped?
No you could still be good. Some of us with later build dates from the 4th and 5th still havent received anything. Hopefully we will see something tomorrow!

Stangmurder

Black Diamond
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2018 Challenger T/A, & Black Dimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been checking all the tracking links and no window sticker for me either. Originally had a 2/1 build date, and after the no show window sticker checked with the dealer today. Sure enough, moved to 2/5. Since most are getting them about a week out, I hope by the weekend / Monday something shows up. We’ll see…..

Kmiller2098

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Window sticker yet, safe to say ive gotten pushed back?
Sponsored