First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, another TX order. Mine was a 10/18 blend date, shipped out on 10/20 and an 11/2 -11/8 ETA.

Got a phone call this morning from the dealership saying it was in San Antonio and should be here in Austin later this evening.

Fingers crossed.
Iā€™m in the Austin area too! What dealership did you use? So it doesnā€™t really sound like a rail space issue if people scheduled after me are getting theirs.
Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SHES HERE!!

35B8ED47-642C-47B1-81F4-D1E61B6D21E8.jpeg
This photo right here has confirmed my need for my shadow black on my black diamond two door. Thank you for your service kind sir.

4L0wBr0nc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Recon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in the Austin area too! What dealership did you use? So it doesnā€™t really sound like a rail space issue if people scheduled after me are getting theirs.
Covert Ford. You?

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Covert Ford. You?
Mac Haik in Georgetown. Should of used covert! I just wish someone would give me a real update. I just hate the vague answers

4L0wBr0nc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Recon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mac Haik in Georgetown. Should of used covert! I just wish someone would give me a real update. I just hate the vague answers
Yep, so far so good with Covert. My sales person has been great since this all started, reaching out to me about switching tops etc. to get it sooner. Pretty sure some folks have had little to no communication from their dealerships....so I feel fortunate to say the least.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s really going on with mine. I never even got a built email. My dealer is not helpful. Communication has been so bad.
I hope you get yours soon. Itā€™s great that itā€™s shipped!
Itā€™s just speculation without access to the system to see whatā€™s going on. Your dealer can look at the Vehicle Visibility report and see itā€™s status. These are ā€œusually ā€œ issues found during QC that need rework. There will be updates in the report like ā€œarrived at body shopā€ etc.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s just speculation without access to the system to see whatā€™s going on. Your dealer can look at the Vehicle Visibility report and see itā€™s status. These are ā€œusually ā€œ issues found during QC that need rework. There will be updates in the report like ā€œarrived at body shopā€ etc.
Yeah. I wonder if he is even taking the time to look at that. Doesnā€™t seem so.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah. I wonder if he is even taking the time to look at that. Doesnā€™t seem so.
What Iā€™ve seen around here is most dealers donā€™t take the time to look it up for you. There is probably only one person at the dealership with access, and thatā€™s usually one of the ā€œmanagerā€ titles. Salesman probably donā€™t want to ask them to run the report. They also probably donā€™t want to tell the customer your Bronco is in the body shop for rework, the less you knowā€¦..

Also have to remember the normal dealer operation model is order some vehicles for the lot and they show up eventually. The Bronco is a new special case. They arenā€™t used to tracking these things.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Covert Ford. You?
@4L0wBr0nc0
I went to Covert Ford in Hutto yesterday to size up mine to what they had, and they just got a 4-door Cyber Orange Badlands(I think) that someone canceled as soon as it showed up. They are excited about being able to sell that one on their own!

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What Iā€™ve seen around here is most dealers donā€™t take the time to look it up for you. There is probably only one person at the dealership with access, and thatā€™s usually one of the ā€œmanagerā€ titles. Salesman probably donā€™t want to ask them to run the report. They also probably donā€™t want to tell the customer your Bronco is in the body shop for rework, the less you knowā€¦..

Also have to remember the normal dealer operation model is order some vehicles for the lot and they show up eventually. The Bronco is a new special case. They arenā€™t used to tracking these things.
Thatā€™s helpful. Thanks for that info. I will give it another two weeks and if I donā€™t get updates I will go down there and talk with them in person. Iā€™m totally ok if it need some extra work. I get that. Just tell me!!! Lol

Sponsored

4L0wBr0nc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Recon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@4L0wBr0nc0
I went to Covert Ford in Hutto yesterday to size up mine to what they had, and they just got a 4-door Cyber Orange Badlands(I think) that someone canceled as soon as it showed up. They are excited about being able to sell that one on their own!
Haha yeah I'll bet they're super stoked about that. That's a good model/color combo to have suddenly become dealer inventory right now.

4L0wBr0nc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Recon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I wonder if that person would be the "New Car Inventory" Manager. That's who called me earlier, not my sales person. He was able to tell me that is was in San Antonio and added "the truck its arriving on usually shows up in the evening." He knew all the details, even the specific truck delivering it apparently.

SATX Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with Ford of Boerne. It showed up at the rail yard late Thursday night, but it has not shown up at the dealership yet. If we are not able to pickup today, it will be Friday before we can grab it.

They are making me buy their $1295 Protection Plan in order to buy my Bronco. I have told them I didn't want three times, but they are telling me I have no choice if I want my Bronco. I am pissed about it, especially considering I am friends with the owner of the dealership.

Any other dealers pulling this BS when yall picked up?

4L0wBr0nc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Recon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with Ford of Boerne. It showed up at the rail yard late Thursday night, but it has not shown up at the dealership yet. If we are not able to pickup today, it will be Friday before we can grab it.

They are making me buy their $1295 Protection Plan in order to buy my Bronco. I have told them I didn't want three times, but they are telling me I have no choice if I want my Bronco. I am pissed about it, especially considering I am friends with the owner of the dealership.

Any other dealers pulling this BS when yall picked up?
Is that like an extended warranty or something?
Sponsored