First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interstate Ford (North of you). Now I'm just hoping for no ADM shenanigans. My sales guy left the dealership but I do have a signed purchase agreement. All these threads about markups have me worried. Hopefully I'll be posting a success story in the coming weeks and not another "My Dealer Screwed Me" thread.
Matt have you been able to get your rail # out of your dealer yet? im curious if we are indeed on the same train mine shipped nearly immediately
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Donā€™t know if yā€™all have seen the 10/18 week thread. Looks like a whole lot of next weeks builds got pushed to 10-25. Wonder if that affects any of us, could explain why we havenā€™t seen many new build emails. Or it could not lol. It has happened before though, line slows down and builds lag days behind schedule. Hopefully 3am brings lots of build notices.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Donā€™t know if yā€™all have seen the 10/18 week thread. Looks like a whole lot of next weeks builds got pushed to 10-25. Wonder if that affects any of us, could explain why we havenā€™t seen many new build emails. Or it could not lol. It has happened before though, line slows down and builds lag days behind schedule. Hopefully 3am brings lots of build notices.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/11/21 Build Week Group dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-gif-10

MattCO4x4

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Matt have you been able to get your rail # out of your dealer yet? im curious if we are indeed on the same train mine shipped nearly immediately
I did ask the dealer about any updates and he just gave the the same estimate on delivery that was in the pizza tracker. I'll ask about rail details.

Would be funny if we were on the same train. I think mine spent a little longer maybe because of the MIC top. Speculating extra QC for hard top maybe. Guessing.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did ask the dealer about any updates and he just gave the the same estimate on delivery that was in the pizza tracker. I'll ask about rail details.

Would be funny if we were on the same train. I think mine spent a little longer maybe because of the MIC top. Speculating extra QC for hard top maybe. Guessing.

the 6g tracker shows mine as moving either the 13th or 14th and lists 15 days but the estimate delivery for me is 10-30 - 11-5 I suspect well eb on the same train as they wouldnt want to send a partially looaded train... the rail car should be on your dora or in the vehicle visiibility system if your dealer is kind enough to look lol

Sponsored

MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer eta date just got pushed a week. Was 10/23 now 11/1.

This makes sense now.

Kyser5

Black Diamond
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today was my build date and I could see my sticker but now itā€™s not showing up? Does that mean anything? Haha

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sleep well 10/14 guys. Got about 3 websites teed up on the phone for refresh in the morning

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sleep well 10/14 guys. Got about 3 websites teed up on the phone for refresh in the morning

Some of us are Still waiting on information on our 10/13 blends! šŸ˜œ

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if your vehicle status is ā€œin production- sent to plantā€ or later- it will not be delayed. the Vehicle Visibility will say that. in brief- if you have a window sticker, you will not be delayed

The Ford tracker is way behind in some instances, and is NOT RELIABLE at this point. Only the Vehicle Visibility is reliable, which you can get form your dealer. I will give you guys an example: My Ford tracker says this, and my Bronco is sitting at my dealer. It was delivered today around 2:00pm. I just grabbed this image off the tracker just now.

Ford Tracker:

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/11/21 Build Week Group for example.JPG

Vehicle Visibility:

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/11/21 Build Week Group VV-DJM.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

sfifty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 rr autobiography sport/21 f150, 20 wrangler/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
built 10/6, tracker just showed it had shipped late this afternoon. dealer called me about an hour later letting me know itā€™s here and i can pick it up tomorrow afternoon! dealership is about 4 hours from the plant.

excited, hope to post pics soon!

cyber orange, badlands, 2.3, lux, sasquatch, soft top, mgv

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothingā€¦(10/14)

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
10/13 blend. Ford pizza Tracker now says In production 10/15. 6g tracker says awaiting shipment.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/13 blend. Ford pizza Tracker now says In production 10/15. 6g tracker says awaiting shipment.
This process is killing me slowly. Iā€™ve had
no changes.
Sponsored