Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will happen. Probably on a rail car by now.
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if your vehicle status is “in production- sent to plant” or later- it will not be delayed. the Vehicle Visibility will say that. in brief- if you have a window sticker, you will not be delayed

The Ford tracker is way behind in some instances, and is NOT RELIABLE at this point. Only the Vehicle Visibility is reliable, which you can get form your dealer. I will give you guys an example: My Ford tracker says this, and my Bronco is sitting at my dealer. It was delivered today around 2:00pm. I just grabbed this image off the tracker just now.

Ford Tracker:

for example.JPG

Vehicle Visibility:

VV-DJM.JPG
So the fact that mine that was produced 10/12 but Ford tracker is show what yours shows and Bronco6G showing awaiting shipment, technically my could have shipped already? Palsapp still shows Pending.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the fact that mine that was produced 10/12 but Ford tracker is show what yours shows and Bronco6G showing awaiting shipment, technically my could have shipped already? Palsapp still shows Pending.
If I was a gambling man, the Vehicle Visibility from your dealer will say the status is "Released-Awaiting Shipment." Which is the absolute most up to date, and accurate. PALS destination being vacant, but the PALS invoice is populated means it sitting at the plant waiting to be shipped out. Once the PALS destination is populated, then it is shipped I believe.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I was a gambling man, the Vehicle Visibility from your dealer will say the status is "Released-Awaiting Shipment." Which is the absolute most up to date, and accurate. PALS destination being vacant, but the PALS invoice is populated means it sitting at the plant waiting to be shipped out. Once the PALS destination is populated, then it is shipped I believe.
Thanks for that info. I figured that Ford was probably waiting to complete all the builds from this week for dealers in my area before shipping. So I'm guessing probably Monday I should see some movement. My ETA is 10/22.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any 10/14 Blends see any changes in status? Mine still showing in production and the module site is not showing any activity yet.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing for me. 10/15 blend so I know I'm probably not finished yet. I can't even get the pizza tracker to load (once again.) When I click the link from the "scheduled" email it pulls up someone else's F-150 order with their VIN. Cleared my cache and manually entered my info and nothing will load. Seems like more backend issues with their web stuff.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does Ford communicate on Sundays? Just trying to gauge if 10/14 guys need to wait until Monday. Today seems like it’s for the 10/13 guys

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs