First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine says 602/881. Haven’t seen a built email or status, but I think I will walk away for the rest of the day and check tomorrow. Getting a little fatigued from all this wondering!
This sounds accurate. I was 246/881 and the vehicle processing out of quality/inspection (released-awaiting shipment) was at 1:30am according to the Vehicle Visibility, which is essentially REAL TIME after it goes into production/sent to plant.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This sounds accurate. I was 246/881 and the vehicle processing out of quality/inspection (released-awaiting shipment) was at 1:30am according to the Vehicle Visibility, which is essentially REAL TIME after it goes into production/sent to plant.
They do QA overnight? Thats... promising

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of us right now waiting for updates
Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group R (18)

How we feel when our Broncos arrive at the dealership
Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group R (17)

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anxiously waiting for updates. 10/14 blend date. Somewhat nervous since i have a MIC 2.0 top. Every time I see a post here its for a soft top. I prefer to dump my lease by 11/9 so I dont need to waste another payment. My goal was to take possession of the Bronco in person by 11/9 to 1. make sure I could adequately pull it in and out of my driveway (seriously) and 2. Make sure the top is okay....but probably not happening by 11/9. Will either make another payment, or pull the trigger on dumping my car once I know its left MAP and isnt headed back to dirt mountain or something.

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Weird situation here - I've got an email from Ford last week saying my Bronco has been built and shipped - to arrive at the end of October.

Today, I got a call from the dealer saying my order was pushed back to 2022 and I would need to re-enter my details, etc.

So I checked the "track order" bit from my email and the link is now a dead end and my provisional VIN is no longer valid (assuming because it's a temp vin).

What the heck?

Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group Picture1

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird situation here - I've got an email from Ford last week saying my Bronco has been built and shipped - to arrive at the end of October.

Today, I got a call from the dealer saying my order was pushed back to 2022 and I would need to re-enter my details, etc.

So I checked the "track order" bit from my email and the link is now a dead end and my provisional VIN is no longer valid (assuming because it's a temp vin).

What the heck?

Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group Picture1
I’ve never heard of a provisional or temp VIN. 🤔

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve never heard of a provisional or temp VIN. 🤔
It's got a letter in the last 6, which should be digits only. From my understanding it's the VIN given prior to being built. Yes/No?

I did reach out to my dealer, and he admitted he made a mistake - I guess he's been making lots of calls today and somehow my name got tossed in his list.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's got a letter in the last 6, which should be digits only. From my understanding it's the VIN given prior to being built. Yes/No?

I did reach out to my dealer, and he admitted he made a mistake - I guess he's been making lots of calls today and somehow my name got tossed in his list.
My last 6 starts with a letter. And when you get your VIN, that’s it as far as I know. It ID s the vehicle forever

Sponsored

spada

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I don't mean to hijack this build week...
I was originally a 10/4 build week. Then I got an email saying I was moved to 10/18 build week.

Now, I check my tracker page, and it is the first day that says "Your Bronco is in production"
It tells me to check below for my VIN sticker, but my VIN sticker is not available on the VIN page. Either way, I'm in the Detroit area, so I'll let everyone know when I get mine, as I'll be counting the days. nay, hours, minutes....

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wtf. I haven’t heard of this yet. That’s super weird.

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
So... I am back to not knowing what to think...

I was 94/881 for yesterday but have not received any built emails or tracker updates to the pie. I do list with an estimated delivery date of 10/23, but I don't even know when that appeared - it could have been just some early estimate... I am at the point where I refuse to even get my hopes up. I think I need to just forget about this damned thing for a while.

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wtf. I haven’t heard of this yet. That’s super weird.
The only reason I'm under this impression is because I've gone through this with a Toyota build in the past, and was assigned a temp vin with a letter in the last 6 that I could track until it was built. After that point, it had a permanent VIN with 6 full digits at the end that I had to get from my dealer.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... I am back to not knowing what to think...

I was 94/881 for yesterday but have not received any built emails or tracker updates to the pie. I do list with an estimated delivery date of 10/23, but I don't even know when that appeared - it could have been just some early estimate... I am at the point where I refuse to even get my hopes up. I think I need to just forget about this damned thing for a while.
The ETA appeared for me overnight. So things are moving. My date is 10/22
Sponsored