First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This can’t be true. Mine says 76. There’s no way it’s taking over 2 months to get anywhere in the US.
really dont care what you believe..The truth is that how long it took.But if you want to be technical .It was a 9/13 build that got bumped to 10/14.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/14 blend
10/18 build email

Now apparently I'm in the just-as-stressful wait period for a shipped email 📧

Last edited:

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

really dont care what you believe..The truth is that how long it took.But if you want to be technical .It was a 9/13 build that got bumped to 10/14.
Must’ve been a coincidence then.

Reactions: nic

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have there been instances where Broncos are shipped out on convoy and delivered, and palsapp never registered, or continue to show as "pending"?

I know bronco have been delivered without FORD communicating that it was shipped out, but that's separate from palsapp.

At this point, assuming Ford may be delayed in updating the pizza tracker to show 'shipped', I have been more focused on refreshing the palsapp website, but not sure what to think.

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No email yet but the tracker sites have updated. Looks like it's being built, should be done today I imagine, shipping ETA 11/1-11/7. Progress!
"etaStartDate":"2021-11-01","etaEndDate":"2021-11-07","productionDate":"2021-10-19"

Blend date 10/15. 839/878

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email yet but the tracker sites have updated. Looks like it's being built, should be done today I imagine, shipping ETA 11/1-11/7. Progress!
"etaStartDate":"2021-11-01","etaEndDate":"2021-11-07","productionDate":"2021-10-19"

Blend date 10/15. 839/878
Yours appears to be tracking like mine did. Exactly. I was a 10/14 blend date though. Got my email this morning.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This can’t be true. Mine says 76. There’s no way it’s taking over 2 months to get anywhere in the US.
Yeah my number is 23 and it doesn’t match the delivery window, nor does it jive with what my dealer has told me to expect based on previous shipments.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have there been instances where Broncos are shipped out on convoy and delivered, and palsapp never registered, or continue to show as "pending"?

I know bronco have been delivered without FORD communicating that it was shipped out, but that's separate from palsapp.

At this point, assuming Ford may be delayed in updating the pizza tracker to show 'shipped', I have been more focused on refreshing the palsapp website, but not sure what to think.
I agree that the shipped status might be delayed. My bronco is scheduled for 11.04 with 17 day transit which is 11.06. My assumption is that it shipped via rail on Tuesday and will show on the palsapp once it is on a convoy

Kyser5

Black Diamond
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what is the link to track shipping for convoy? My estimated ship date is 10-28, blend was 10-15, production 10-18. Thanks for any help!!

Sponsored

Kalatrax

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to add to the info. Order date of 01/26, blend 10/14. Got notified Saturday that it was built 10/15. Modules popped yesterday and it's waiting to ship with an eta of 11/11. I was 33/881 on 10/14 with a 3552 shift.
Just looked at the tracker and it is now an ETA of 11/20 instead of 11/11. One day it will get here lol.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does your window sticker say RAIL new the bottom above ITEM#, if so palsapp does not show it. I called found out mine got moved from plant to yard, from yard to train, from train to another yard now waiting on convoy to dealer. So if you are rail palsapp might never show it up or would show up just during the day it is being moved from yard to dealership, specially if you were on RAIL.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Understood if that could arise if rail. But I'm convoy. Question is specific for convoy delivery. I googled - and feedback was 5 days on average for "awaiting shipment" period. Not sure how true that is. I am a 10/14 blend, 10/18 produced (Monday), maybe its shipped on....Friday 10/22?...est delivery is Tues 10/25 - Sunday 10/31. Figure I am an 9 hr drive from Wayne, and stopping time, and other deliveries, I would assume at a minimum 3 days for the convoy, which puts me to that Tues 10/25 (as noted by Ford), but could extend further into the week. I least that's me rationalizing it. Maybe I should chill on refreshing palsapp for another day or two.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understood if that could arise if rail. But I'm convoy. Question is specific for convoy delivery. I googled - and feedback was 5 days on average for "awaiting shipment" period. Not sure how true that is. I am a 10/14 blend, 10/18 produced (Monday), maybe its shipped on....Friday 10/22?...est delivery is Tues 10/25 - Sunday 10/31. Figure I am an 9 hr drive from Wayne, and stopping time, and other deliveries, I would assume at a minimum 3 days for the convoy, which puts me to that Tues 10/25 (as noted by Ford), but could extend further into the week. I least that's me rationalizing it. Maybe I should chill on refreshing palsapp for another day or two.
Ah, i missed the convoy part, yea convoy should be in palsapp maybe a different shipper not sure :/

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did ask the dealer about any updates and he just gave the the same estimate on delivery that was in the pizza tracker. I'll ask about rail details.

Would be funny if we were on the same train. I think mine spent a little longer maybe because of the MIC top. Speculating extra QC for hard top maybe. Guessing.
Matt I got my train car # ttgx693695 If were on the same car it left kirkwood Mo this morning
Sponsored