First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Expedition Platinum, 20 Shelby GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you are in VA as well. Where and what dealership? Thanks.
Zook Motors in Kane PA. Family owned dealer (my family). When youā€™re ready for your next, let me know.
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A question if anyone has any thoughts. My blend was 10/13, built on 10/15, and shipped on 10/18. Itā€™s been stuck In Nebraska since 10/26. Has it been sitting there or do you think the system hasnā€™t been updated? It says ETA is 11/2. Is that to the last stop before convoy to the dealer? Anyone have and insight? Oh, on its way to CA. Thanks

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A question if anyone has any thoughts. My blend was 10/13, built on 10/15, and shipped on 10/18. Itā€™s been stuck In Nebraska since 10/26. Has it been sitting there or do you think the system hasnā€™t been updated? It says ETA is 11/2. Is that to the last stop before convoy to the dealer? Anyone have and insight? Oh, on its way to CA. Thanks
Most likely the system hasnā€™t updated.
Where in California? Which dealer? My dates are similar to yours but canā€™t get a rail car #.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zook Motors in Kane PA. Family owned dealer (my family). When youā€™re ready for your next, let me know.
I sure will. šŸ˜Š

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most likely the system hasnā€™t updated.
Where in California? Which dealer? My dates are similar to yours but canā€™t get a rail car #.
I am in Orange and my dealer is in Fullerton. Your dealer should be able to look up your rail car number.

Last edited:

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@atlbrvefn I called this morning and it says it departed for ??????? today. I cannot make out the name and I listened to it 5x.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@atlbrvefn I called this morning and it says it departed for ??????? today. I cannot make out the name and I listened to it 5x.
Iā€™m guessing itā€™s been reloaded and headed to a new destination. When I spoke to my sales person today he said if it didnā€™t arrive at the dealership by noon today (past), it wonā€™t be bright this weekend. No mention of it not arriving on the train yet.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ETA has changed three times now. I think I have to give up hawking the last mile for my own sanity. o_O
Not much we can do but wait. Mine made it by rail, but now I have no visibility. I am going to give it a few days before I call my dealer. I hope he calls me first.

Sponsored

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s been reloaded and headed to a new destination. When I spoke to my sales person today he said if it didnā€™t arrive at the dealership by noon today (past), it wonā€™t be bright this weekend. No mention of it not arriving on the train yet.
Just called. It says "Empty. Has been released by the customer. Taft, FL. 10/30 1:25pm." Hopefully it gets picked up soon. Another guy that just got his Bronco at the dealer yesterday said his sat at Taft for 5 days before convoy arrived.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called. It says "Empty. Has been released by the customer. Taft, FL. 10/30 1:25pm." Hopefully it gets picked up soon. Another guy that just got his Bronco at the dealer yesterday said his sat at Taft for 5 days before convoy arrived.
So thatā€™s good news, right? If the customer released it, that means they took possession of the contents.

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So thatā€™s good news, right? If the customer released it, that means they took possession of the contents.
Yep, that's how I understood it

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco shipped 10/20 and the tracker showed its destination and eta. Now 10 days later it just says this

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211030-163510

What does that mean? Arrived via rail and awaiting convoy?! Or ON the convoy to the dealership as I type?!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco shipped 10/20 and said its destination and eta. Now 10 days later it just says this

Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/11/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211030-163510

What does that mean? Arrived via rail and awaiting convoy?!
Mine says that now as a well. It might just be a glitch. Yesterday it said ETA of 11/3-11/9. Thatā€™s not there anymore.
Sponsored