First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok so here is my situation my build is a Base, 2.7L, SAS., 4door soft top with mod. Bumper and I received a email saying my build date would be Sept.13 then shortly after a email stating that it had been delayed and moved to Oct.11 I have a blend date of 10/12/21 and I'm 817/882 with the sequence #2575 my ford.com tracker still only states that my order is confirmed as of 4/26/21 no in production status or anything further and i have my window sticker and VIN # but is anyone else in this boat as well with no update after there supposed build date? I keep checking all of the trackers still no modules created or any other updates...am I going to delayed again? or is there still hope haha i would like to hear peoples thoughts on this is fords tracker just this bad and delayed?
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow so just called my dealer, and they told me I can still have it MSRP but I have to finance with them, they are saying we won't charge over MSRP but you have to go with financing from them ... first time I herd that from them, ill find out about the % was hoping to go with USAA which is 1.8%. This is another under handed technique dealers are using, just watch out for this.
Mind sharing which dealership?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so here is my situation my build is a Base, 2.7L, SAS., 4door soft top with mod. Bumper and I received a email saying my build date would be Sept.13 then shortly after a email stating that it had been delayed and moved to Oct.11 I have a blend date of 10/12/21 and I'm 817/882 with the sequence #2575 my ford.com tracker still only states that my order is confirmed as of 4/26/21 no in production status or anything further and i have my window sticker and VIN # but is anyone else in this boat as well with no update after there supposed build date? I keep checking all of the trackers still no modules created or any other updates...am I going to delayed again? or is there still hope haha i would like to hear peoples thoughts on this is fords tracker just this bad and delayed?
Check last few pages of this thread. Handful of people in your boat

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you have a window sticker with 10/12 blend your fine. Yes the Ford systems can be useless for some people, for whatever reason. Many from last couple dates don't have any updates yet. Your tracker not saying In Production is a bit strange but not unheard of.

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any of you guys here that have been built this week also have a MIC 2.0 top?

I seem like the only one - 10/14 build day. I know there was some guy scheduled for an FE, but that's the only whisper I have heard.
I’m the guy with the FE I guess. Scheduled to be built today. Let me know if/when you get any confirmations of built/shipped. I don’t expect to see anything until Monday.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m the guy with the FE I guess. Scheduled to be built today. Let me know if/when you get any confirmations of built/shipped. I don’t expect to see anything until Monday.
Im also a FE, and the buyers group Im part of has at least 7 FE this week I know of.

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have a window sticker with 10/12 blend your fine. Yes the Ford systems can be useless for some people, for whatever reason. Many from last couple dates don't have any updates yet. Your tracker not saying In Production is a bit strange but not unheard of.
Ok Thankyou i needed to hear something good about this situation haha im freaking and would you think the dealership may have more info i also may be running into a issue with them trying to charge me ADM so i have been holding off on making that phone call until im sure its built and coming i have a signed invoice with msrp pricing and an email chain from a salesman who no longer works there and they have ignored my last 4 emails so i imagine im heading for a bit of a mixup there but hopefully not.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dshark1

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250 Plat/D
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No need to get to excited. My FE was built 9/30 modules went live 10/2.
Since then nothing. The dealer is 10 miles from MAP. Over a year wait and they can't move it 10 miles up the street in 12 days. I'm pretty frosty at this point.

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My modules have dropped!!!!
I'm 246/881 on MONDAY, OCTOBER 11th, for those wondering

modules-djm.JPG

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you get a shipped email yet ?
no. I live 20 minutes form the plant. My dealer is also 20 minutes away. My friend who took delivery of his from the same dealer last month told me that it showed up at the dealer before it even said shipped in the tracker, so I'm not counting on it.

EDIT: based on my friends delivery timeline, I'm expecting to take delivery some time next week

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are any of you here in the Northern Virginia area?