Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m assuming if it’s coming via convoy you’ll get a shipped email closer to the actually delivery date. I’m about 8 hours from map so I’d assuming the truck would only take a few days tops to get to me.
Ford tracker updated this afternoon showing shipped, but the dealer knew this morning. He got an email with all the VIN numbers on that shipment that was for his location.

Palsapp tracker still shows pending so not much help there.

The dealer mentioned the last load they had took 18 hrs to get to Nashville so it probably made a couple other stops. 8hrs would be direct assuming its coming from Wayne, MI

I think I might just have to drive by the dealership tonight, just see if there are any car haulers waiting to unload!
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@MateriaTattoo

I am starting to think maybe that's why I didnt get a shipped email. I am 9 hours from MAP with a 10/14 blend, 10/18 production, 10/25-10/31 window, with a 9 day transit. Zero communication that it shipped. Maybe they de-prioritized me some, and got the rail Broncos and further convoy Broncos out the door, and then I'll be paired up in the next couple days, and they could still hit 10/31 date. Besides I live in a dense area 10 miles from the city, so I would think its a quick trip with quick local drop offs....or that's me rationalizing why i didnt get a shipped email, and something is just off here and we stay in 'awaiting shipment' purgatory for a bit.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m assuming if it’s coming via convoy you’ll get a shipped email closer to the actually delivery date. I’m about 8 hours from map so I’d assuming the truck would only take a few days tops to get to me.
I'm 7.5 hours away. Estimated Delivery is 27-34 days...
I am rail tho
Good luck

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My rig's rail car is in Walbridge, OH this evening. We're on the move.....

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/13 build date-just had a call from the dealer that it left factory today, and I can pick it up tomorrow 10/22. (Nashville, TN area)

That's a lot faster that i had hoped. Probably wont sleep a wink tonight, like Christmas Eve!

bronco.png
Rail or truck? Now i'm not sure what's going on with mine. 10/12 build date and still waiting on shipping. :confused:

Sponsored

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail or truck? Now i'm not sure what's going on with mine. 10/12 build date and still waiting on shipping. :confused:
Mine shows convoy on the window sticker. It's on a truck headed this way.
It has been listed as awaiting shipping since 10/13 and just updated this afternoon as shipped.
A friend of mine has same build week, also in Nashville, and his is scheduled to deliver mid-November so there doesn't seem to be any consistency with delivery dates.
At least it's not on a train. That would be agonizing to watch. Some deliveries are rail that are closer than Nashville, so who knows.. good luck!

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm 7.5 hours away. Estimated Delivery is 27-34 days...
I am rail tho
Good luck
I’m estimated 10/27-11/2
Isn’t convoy used for closer faster shipping? I don’t get it.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really thought I’d wake up to a shipped email (or some other update per the trackers) after a few days of no confirmation. Nothing. I kind of told myself that if I didn’t get it by last night this could be a bigger problem. Looks like I should probably lob a call to the dealer and start hunting down my bronco. 10/14 blend, 10/18 released. Convoy. Awaiting shipment purgatory

Man, the shipped confirmation/process looks to be more stressful than the built confirmation. Thought I was in the clear…

Last edited:

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, I know right! We are chasing the same thing. :)
I think I'm in the same boat as you guys. I haven't heard anything for shipment. My ETA still says 10/24, but nada.

Sponsored

MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really thought I’d wake up to a shipped email (or some other update per the trackers) after a few days of no confirmation. Nothing. I kind of told myself that if I didn’t get it by last night this could be a bigger problem. Looks like I should probably lob a call to the dealer and start hunting down my bronco. 10/14 blend, 10/18 released. Convoy. Awaiting shipment purgatory

Man, the shipped confirmation/process looks to be more stressful than the built confirmation. Thought I was in the clear…
My 10/12 blend, NJ bound Bronco hasn't shipped yet either. I was assuming it was in the mod center but this is a bit too long for that explanation. I have a 11/1 dealer eta and 11 day transit time. So either it has shipped and trackers aren't updated, or it will be late.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 10/12 blend, NJ bound Bronco hasn't shipped yet either. I was assuming it was in the mod center but this is a bit too long for that explanation. I have a 11/1 dealer eta and 11 day transit time. So either it has shipped and trackers aren't updated, or it will be late.
Soft top or hard ?

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is on a rail to NJ. 11.04 is the eta. I decided not to track the rail, too much stress. I will look for the convoy on 11.01, or hope for a call from the dealer earlier.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is on a rail to NJ. 11.04 is the eta. I decided not to track the rail, too much stress. I will look for the convoy on 11.01, or hope for a call from the dealer earlier.
Same!
Unless it takes more than 14 days, I'm not gonna obsessively track my vehicles journey
Besides I just ordered larger tires for my Bronco, to be delivered to the dealership for immediate mounting.... and the tires need to arrive BEFORE I arrive to pick the Bronco up

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So your status shows as shipped?
Sponsored