Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I check that one too. Still shows "Awaiting Shipment" The date at the bottom of my Window sticker changed this morning from the 19th to 27th. Not sure that means anything or not.
Mine says 10/21 and mine shipped on 10/20.... you will have it soon. I know the waiting is tough. I am waiting on a 17 day train ride for mine

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got a shipped email. Just kept checking the tracker. Went from shipped then to delivered same day within about 5 hours.
I saw your post yesterday, so I was really also hoping to get the call that mine had been delivered. I think my salesperson was off work yesterday. Still haven't heard from her though.
Did your status on the tracker actually change to "delivered"? Or did they just call you and tell you it arrived? The pizza tracker is not working for me right now.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine says 10/21 and mine shipped on 10/20.... you will have it soon. I know the waiting is tough. I am waiting on a 17 day train ride for mine
I think the this train is horse drawn! Soooo slow.

Bunker704

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine too. 11/7 - 11/13 ETA to BU
Have you heard anything? I'm over in Beaumont, TX & my delivery window is 11/8-11/14 but I haven't received any updates from my dealer .

Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard anything? I'm over in Beaumont, TX & my delivery window is 11/8-11/14 but I haven't received any updates from my dealer .
I have not heard anything from my dealer either. I may give them a call tomorrow or Friday.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone still showing “in production” on the tracker? I had an original production week of 10/11, but ended up with a blend date of 10/8. I never got a built email or a shipped email. I am showing a delivery ETA of 10/27-11/2, but it still says in production as the primary status. My dealer last night told me that he is showing it built but he isn’t seeing it as being shipped.
I don’t understand why it would of not shipped. Anyone else have this issue?
It’s a badlands, Lux, Sasquatch, tow, soft top.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone still showing “in production” on the tracker? I had an original production week of 10/11, but ended up with a blend date of 10/8. I never got a built email or a shipped email. I am showing a delivery ETA of 10/27-11/2, but it still says in production as the primary status. My dealer last night told me that he is showing it built but he isn’t seeing it as being shipped.
That's my build as well. My build date is 10/12 and still awaiting shipment. ETA is 10/25 to 10/31.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got THE CALL. My bronco is in. All trackers still show “awaiting shipment” and palsapp shows pending. So basically they are useless and don’t waste your time with them.

Sponsored

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@smooretexas I was moved up just like you, I have a final destination of Seguin Texas and my ETA is 10/31-11/6. My dealer sees that the ETA is 11/6 but believes it will be sooner. The Rail will be stopping in San Antonio and that is where my dealer will pick my Bronco up with a truck. I have noticed Ford websites are messing up all over. They can't handle how crazy we are about getting our Broncos. haha

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got THE CALL. My bronco is in. All trackers still show “awaiting shipment” and palsapp shows pending. So basically they are useless and don’t waste your time with them.
Wow, this gives me some hope! 😂🤣

KellStir

Badlands
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion; Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, this gives me some hope! 😂🤣
My pizza tracker just updated to delivered. Sales person said they have to do their inspections and stuff. Hopefully, I'll be in it this evening. You should call your dealer and ask if it's been delivered.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker just updated to delivered. Sales person said they have to do their inspections and stuff. Hopefully, I'll be in it this evening. You should call your dealer and ask if it's been delivered.
Wow, that's awesome! I sent him an email. Ask your dealer if there was an AMB Badlands on the truck. 😂

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IS there any accuracy to the "TransitDate" info? Mine just populated with 22, which would mean 22 days for travel? At the same time the system and my dealer are showing delivery between 11/1-11/7, which is less than 22 days. Guess it depends on when they start counting the days? Might line up better if I start with the blend date of 10/15 vs. production or built dates.
i would not count on any of that info to be correct. I got a shipped alert 3 days after i had it in my driveway. The trackers seem to be running behind of the actual dates. The dealer had the correct info on mine. They get updates on the VIN numbers that are in transit, or at lease mine did. 10/13 build date-10/22 delivered to Gallatin TN.

Good Luck!

bronco.png
Sponsored