First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How is it that people with 2021 Reservation dates are getting built this early? Last week Ford bumped a TON of JULY 14th 2020 Reservation holders to this week. I can't believe for one minute that this will all stay the same. First Editions have taken our Sept 13th and Sept 20th weeks from us, and we've been kicked down the road to October, including this week.

What a MAJOR Clusterf#$% from Ford. Unbelievable. If my dumbass dealer doesn't compensate me for this.......
Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is it that people with 2021 Reservation dates are getting built this early? Last week Ford bumped a TON of JULY 14th 2020 Reservation holders to this week. I can't believe for one minute that this will all stay the same. First Editions have taken our Sept 13th and Sept 20th weeks from us, and we've been kicked down the road to October, including this week.

What a MAJOR Clusterf#$% from Ford. Unbelievable. If my dumbass dealer doesn't compensate me for this.......
I am in agreement.

7/14 reservation. 3/17 order
8/19 notified of 9/13 build week, at some date pushed to build week of 10/11.

I understand the FE builds and dirt mountain top swaps, but there is no way a 2021 reservation should be being built before ours.

BL, Soft Top, LUX, Leather, Tow,

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed. Probably dealer priority codes.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if any of us will get our build week moved up as they work through September and more commodities start to roll in?

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks for all the early reservation holders . ive been checking the order # tracker spreadsheet and its wierd how many people ordered their bronco as late as april and even a few with august res and orders that have vins. I know that i will probably be a late 22' build and im prepared for that. it just shows that the system is broken .

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if any of us will get our build week moved up as they work through September and more commodities start to roll in?
Who knows. I have a question that maybe someone can answer- My 9-13 build week was the first email I got like that, and it included my VIN. Will I get a NEW email, showing the October 11th week? I still have NOT received any update email from FORD. Is that normal?

WIll I get ANOTHER email like this:

9-13 bld week.JPG

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows. I have a question that maybe someone can answer- My 9-13 build week was the first email I got like that, and it included my VIN. Will I get a NEW email, showing the October 11th week? I still have NOT received any update email from FORD. Is that normal?

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group 9-13 bld week.JPG
I think the next step for us in when our Windows sticker gets generated. That should be within 7 days of our production week. That will have our Blend day included, which is the day that our bronco will actually hit the assembly line. So late during the first week of October start checking the Tracker to see if your window sticker is there.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/11/21 Build Week Group 9-13 bld week.JPG
At this point I doubt it. It appears the scheduling is still in flux. I was pushed from 9/13 last week to 11/1 and I am now at 10/11. My guess is that it may continue to change while MAP is dealing with the additional task of migrating to MIC 2.0.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what you guys are saying is, do NOT expect any type of official Ford communication on the move from September to October, and just keep checking the order bank daily to watch my build day move around randomly. Unreal. I have the luxury of looking at the changes real-time whereas most people have to bug their salesperson to get that data. I honestly cannot believe this is Ford's official position on this, I thought U625 and U611 launches were cluster#$%&s..... THis has that launch beat...

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 10/4 but dealer has informed me I have been moved to 10/11.

Also dealer said they are thinking I will pick it up mid December.

Original info
Res 7/14. Had a WT ordered and changed it so I could get it this year. 2 weeks later I get a VIN.
Badlands
4 door
Lux
Leather
White
SAS
10 speed
Tow
soft top
keypad

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kyser5

Black Diamond
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was wondering the same thing. And wondering if that’s why they didn’t send us emails.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what you guys are saying is, do NOT expect any type of official Ford communication on the move from September to October, and just keep checking the order bank daily to watch my build day move around randomly. Unreal. I have the luxury of looking at the changes real-time whereas most people have to bug their salesperson to get that data. I honestly cannot believe this is Ford's official position on this, I thought U625 and U611 launches were cluster#$%&s..... THis has that launch beat...
I was wondering the same thing. And wondering if that’s why they didn’t send us emails.
Since they are moving around so much, my guess is that Ford is dammed if they do, dammed if they don't.

I suspect the moving around has more to do with resources addressing the hard top replacements. I believe constraints is now a secondary issue.

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My res date was Mar 15, but I'm trying to be quiet about that.
If it makes you feel better, my res date is one day after yours and I got 10/11 build week email.

Switched from 2DR, BB to 4DR, BB on 8/13. Got my build week email 9/2.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since they are moving around so much, my guess is that Ford is dammed if they do, dammed if they don't.

I suspect the moving around has more to do with resources addressing the hard top replacements. I believe constraints is now a secondary issue.
Pretty much what I'm guessing as well. Again, I don't even use my dealer because I see what he sees. I want an official record from Ford saying "your Sept 17th build day is VOID, your new day is X" BUt from the looks of it, I'm guessing that information will never come, leaving us all in the dark like everything else has been the last year....

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much what I'm guessing as well. Again, I don't even use my dealer because I see what he sees. I want an official record from Ford saying "your Sept 17th build day is VOID, your new day is X" BUt from the looks of it, I'm guessing that information will never come, leaving us all in the dark like everything else has been the last year....
what kind of sorcery do you have to see what the dealers see? 😂🤣
Sponsored