Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for everyone that has a build date. I also fill bad for those who have have a vin forever with no build date and those at dirt mountain. Day 2 reservation holder who switched at the first soft top deadline before it was extended. I got my intial build email and vin in August for a build week of 9/13. Now I have been bumped from 10/13 to 10/15. I am not complaining, and I am happy for those FE’s and WT’s who had their reservation before. They deserve it. What bums me is that someone I know from my same dealership, who reserved 6 months after me, has a build date on 10/4. She has all the commodities too. All I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. Before everyone starts telling me to grow up and stop bitching, all I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. She will come when she comes.
I am in the same boat, 7/14 res, Original Build week of 9/13, pushed to 10/11. Did you receive a window sticker, or are you able to receive updates of changes from your dealer?

Thanks
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat, 7/14 res, Original Build week of 9/13, pushed to 10/11. Did you receive a window sticker, or are you able to receive updates of changes from your dealer?

Thanks
No updates from my dealer. Another 6g member has been providing me with updates. No window sticker. My friend got her window sticker yesterday for a blend date of 10/4.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my 10/11 build week got moved up also! Now I have a 10/4 blend date. 7/20 reservation date, Race Red 4dr BadSquatch, soft top, Lux!
Congrats! How are you all finding the blend date? Forgive me for my ignorance, but is this a part of the window sticker? If so, I don't have a sticker yet but feel like I should :(

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! How are you all finding the blend date? Forgive me for my ignorance, but is this a part of the window sticker? If so, I don't have a sticker yet but feel like I should :(
Yeah window sticker. these are guys that are getting rescheduled to 10/4 it seems.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah window sticker. these are guys that are getting rescheduled to 10/4 it seems.
My salesman said I have a build date of 10/6, but I don’t have a window sticker yet. Hopefully later this week.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman said I have a build date of 10/6, but I don’t have a window sticker yet. Hopefully later this week.
Yeah that's odd for him to have a "Blend" date without a window sticker being generated. I could see if he said you have a build week of 10/4. That would explain why you wouldn't have a window sticker yet because they don't tend to get generated this early. Normally its a week before the blend date

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I got rescheduled to 10/4. Maybe sometime this week I will see it populate

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they cleaved a giant wedge into the build weeks between 9/7 and 10/4 to slide in all the above said vehicles. this has fared out horribly for quite a few people who had reservations from LAST YEAR 9/13 and 9/14 who switched to a soft top back on july.
[/QUOTE
Assuming you have a vin and order number, go to the Bronco6G Tracker under Tracker on the Forum Navigation Screen. Key in the info and it will pull up your build. Press the window sticker button and you will either have a window sticker or it will tell you it is not available. As crazy as things have been I would check the Tracker daily. No luck till yesterday. Bingo! My wife came running into my office because I yelled out, lol. My vin is now memorized for life!

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date is on the top line of your window sticker, left middle. Blend is under the number. Mine is 320211004. 10/04/2021, 3-?.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming you have a vin and order number, go to the Bronco6G Tracker under Tracker on the Forum Navigation Screen. Key in the info and it will pull up your build. Press the window sticker button and you will either have a window sticker or it will tell you it is not available. As crazy as things have been I would check the Tracker daily. No luck till yesterday. Bingo! My wife came running into my office because I yelled out, lol. My vin is now memorized for life!
Is it open on Sunday or closed like chick-fil-a? :)

Sponsored

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

July 13th at around 10PM here, got this email a while back with no updates since. Stay Pumped!
Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group 17E53EF6-5A08-44EF-AD23-9BCA7D2803D6

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did checking every day help?

Huff

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco đź›  10/11/21 Build Week Group 1632769578403

Reservation: 7/30/20
Order Date: 2/3/21

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I go to the tracker and enter the vin that ford sent me its says "Can't Retrieve This VIN " have a 10/15 build date ....
Sponsored