Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know when you track the railcar by its number if that info in real time or just at the last checkpoint that it was located? In other words my tracking lists it in Oakwood, Michigan and hasn't moved in over 24 hours. So I'm assuming it's just sitting there waiting it's turn or has it left Oakwood and is currently on the move to the next railyard wherever that might be on it's way to a final destination of Philly.
I am not certain of the real time nature of the tracker, but nothing else is happening in real-time. Can you share the tracker for Rail? My bronco is shipping to The Jersey Shore tomorrow and I would like to tracker

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but I was told this morning that mine was "In Paint" - 821/901, so if your number is less than 821, you should be drying by now and on your way down the line.
Do you have any updates? I am stuck In Production status

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any updates? I am stuck In Production status
Lol, I just texted by friend asking how long it takes to bake the paint!!

I am not seeing any updates via trackers

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit, man! As others have mentioned, some of the other build weeks had modules to look up as an update. Then the trackers were updating first. Now none of them are. My build day (13th) came and went with nary an idea---very anticlimactic. I should probably take a break from this place, lol

Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit, man! As others have mentioned, some of the other build weeks had modules to look up as an update. Then the trackers were updating first. Now none of them are. My build day (13th) came and went with nary an idea---very anticlimactic. I should probably take a break from this place, lol
Me too..I am going out for a run without my phone

SATX Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 862 of 901 yesterday, so hopefully they had a good day and was able to get mine started yesterday. I am in the wait to believe camp in regards to mine actually getting built, so I need to get some sort of confirmation before I get excited about possible delivery.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Goddamn Schroedinger’s Broncos in here.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha yeah just take a day break. It seems like communications are about a day or 2 delayed . And then there's the chance your Bronco could be delivered without you having received a shipped email!

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wifes bronco is a 10/14 BUILD 509 of 881..Every tracker worked great last night ! Now nothing works...:poop:

Sponsored

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not certain of the real time nature of the tracker, but nothing else is happening in real-time. Can you share the tracker for Rail? My bronco is shipping to The Jersey Shore tomorrow and I would like to tracker
I'm just using the info that is on the tracker page from the home page. You'll need the railcar numbers that your dealer can supply you with and then place the call and follow the prompts. There are much better and detailed instructions on that page including the phone numbers for the rail lines. I'm going to Philly and it currently is on Norfolk Southern. I'm also a 10-5 blend so I might be a little bit ahead of you.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wifes bronco is a 10/14 BUILD 509 of 881..Every tracker worked great last night ! Now nothing works...:poop:
I suspect the majority of us 10/14s won't hear anything until 3am tonight anyway

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suspect the majority of us 10/14s won't hear anything until 3am tonight anyway
Hell, has even one 10/13 heard anything yet? I haven't seen any, and I am one.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just using the info that is on the tracker page from the home page. You'll need the railcar numbers that your dealer can supply you with and then place the call and follow the prompts. There are much better and detailed instructions on that page including the phone numbers for the rail lines. I'm going to Philly and it currently is on Norfolk Southern. I'm also a 10-5 blend so I might be a little bit ahead of you.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/
Thank you

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell, has even one 10/13 heard anything yet? I haven't seen any, and I am one.
Nothing and I was 278. I will post once I hear anything. In the meantime, I am hopeful it will ship this week and it is just the systems are slow to update!
Sponsored