Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That really sucks. You would think if these shipped when Ford said they did the wouldn’t be such a change in your delivery dates. My eta is still 1/9-1/15. Guess we will see this week if it shows up or get a email also.
I really hope you get yours in a few days. Please send pics of you do. Living vicariously is the only thing I have at this time. Lol!!
Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad we're all seeing some traction! I still think I may be the very last of this build week to get mine. Dealer says it's in transit and expected week of 1/17. I did get my "arrived" email on Dec 21 though :rolleyes: lol
**UPDATE** My Bronco is at the dealer!

There's others patiently waiting, too. 10/18, 20 .... Built, shipped, waiting.

Last edited:

callahan

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine on 7-15-20, got it confirmed on 4-8-21 and have had multiple dates throughout this process. Had a 1-9 ETA until today, now that moved to 1-18 ETA. This process really is a joke. My dealer has no information for me either.
I just called the ford line. My window sticker says convoy, which I thought from what I learned on here was to be delivered via truck. They told me my bronco had been shipped via rail and was supposedly in transit. I have had a few dates since my shipped email was send in December, when he told me it was shipped via Candian Railway to Arkansas. I laughed at him and told him with the way this process has gone my Bronco will be sitting in Canada somewhere.........

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the tracker status today and it's been updated to..............1/30. Fun

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy Crap it finally happened. I picked up my Bronco today. OBX, Lux, Soft Top, Aux.
ordered 7/14/20, blend 10/22/21, Delivered 1/14/22. All of that pent up frustration just melted away as I drove off the dealership lot. Big thanks to Christina at Empire Ford of Huntington for making the purchase process the easiest Part of the 18 month journey.
Best of luck to the rest waiting. Hope to see you at a Bronco event or on the road.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group B5CE3069-0B3F-4883-AD40-999B938143B6

Sponsored

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy Crap it finally happened. I picked up my Bronco today. OBX, Lux, Soft Top, Aux.
ordered 7/14/20, blend 10/22/21, Delivered 1/14/22. All of that pent up frustration just melted away as I drove off the dealership lot. Big thanks to Christina at Empire Ford of Huntington for making the purchase process the easiest Part of the 18 month journey.
Best of luck to the rest waiting. Hope to see you at a Bronco event or on the road.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group B5CE3069-0B3F-4883-AD40-999B938143B6
Congrats on getting your Bronco. Looks good! After this long of wait how is qc on it? My eta ended today. No Bronco. Found out last week it is at rail yard 70 miles away. Hopefully next week, we will see. 🤞

Sponsored

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally got mine last Friday and she is already in the shop. My husband noticed a leak, we took it in and they said it is a pretty major issue from the transmission. :cry:

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy to report mine's finally delivered! Was actually ready early last week but I was in covid jail 🤷‍♂️. Anyone from this build group still waiting??

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group 20220126_141335

brokeray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got mine last Friday and she is already in the shop. My husband noticed a leak, we took it in and they said it is a pretty major issue from the transmission. :cry:

That's a bummer but good to get something like that out of the way early I guess
Sponsored