First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said im now a 10/21 but still waiting on sticker and no email as of today on a push
If you are 10/21... you should have got your sticker 10/14.... my build date is 10/20 got it 10/13... build week is 10/18....
Sponsored

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unbelievable was scheduled for week of 10/18 and got an email last night, got bumped again. Now 10/25. Starting to think I should use all my bumped dates for a lotto ticket and see if I have better luck!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pizza tracker now says in production and sticker is available but no sticker. Not sure what that means
Mine was about 36-48 hrs. after it changed to in production. You are almost there!

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of the same stories over and over...Sept 20...Oct 19th....no window sticker and an email from Ford a month later each time. I predict an email from Ford in November telling me my Oct 19th build day as been re scheduled and my new build day in Nov 18th.... Please make it stop, its killing me. Just freaking wait till you build it and then let me know!
Received an email from Ford last night. Production change, new build week of Oct 25th. So only a week delay instead of another month...for now!

Sponsored

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE is supposed to be built 10/18 week but have not gotten a window sticker or bump date email. I hope it isn’t built on a Friday lol.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My pizza-tracker still just says "order confirmed" and no window-sticker so I contacted Custome Service via "chat" and they said its "in production" ... Not complaining about that, but I've been in "refresh" mode all week and was getting pretty bummed. I'm trying to get them to fix my window-sticker issue now. I hate to be petty, but like everyone else ... I WANT MY BRONCO!

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering about the “in production” thing too. I doubt any are actually being built early, so they probably just move it to that step about a week before
No, your car will be built on blend date, mine went in production on the 12th and my blend is 20th so It's just a status update, most likely we will get more info on the tracker very soon with actual dates.

Thanks, Same blend date for me!
I just checked and I have a window sticker with the same 10/20 blend date as well. Good luck all!
I am 20th too, looks like our Bronco will be going together.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bumped to next week as well. I just don't get it.. FE order - I know its a special edition (not first delivered) and knew it going in. But it also is a first hour reservation, which meant absolutely nothing in the scheme of things. I don't understand how in the world they can't do better. At least I mostly know it will be built this year, but had my finger on the cancel button so many times. I guess it is off to the 10/25 build forum. I would think that should mean a Monday build date, but that thinking just comes with more and more disappointment in Ford.
Well you have a first-hand experience now, Ford's reservation stamps mean nothing, I am not satisfied like the majority of you, I feel super bad for all those who went with the dealers here and got screwed with the new news.

So I haven't received a bumped email nor a window sticker. So I'm guessing I'm either getting built next week, or pushed past the 25th. This is beyond crazy. What is the push back cut off to getting a MY2022?
wait and see, from my digging here and there, if you have a MY21 VIN you are fine, it looks like it's very hard to reissue vin numbers, we still have until the last week of December if I am not mistaken, now this is FORD, so expect the unexpected.

Ditto. Now moved eight times.

Need to edit my sig again. Bye build week 10/18 group.
Wow! what's your build! that's crazy! I got pushed once and I am pissed!

Same here...

Anyone get a 10/22 blend date window sticker????????
I've seen as far as 10/20, maybe I skipped a post but I've seen 25xx/3291 on the 20th, that sill leaves about 740 cars between whatever left from the 20th, and 21st and 22nd.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat, zero news, zero sticker. zero truck.
My pizza tracker now says in production and sticker is available but no sticker. Not sure what that means
Same here!
My pizza-tracker still just says "order confirmed" and no window-sticker so I contacted Custome Service via "chat" and they said its "in production" ... Not complaining about that, but I've been in "refresh" mode all week and was getting pretty bummed. I'm trying to get them to fix my window-sticker issue now. I hate to be petty, but like everyone else ... I WANT MY BRONCO!

Hey guys, paste your vin after the "="
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

My sticker via Ford tracker showed up 24-36 hours late, by pasting I got it almost immediately.

Let us know, if you get yours, please post your blend dates and your sequence which is the xxx/3291 number on top of the fuel economy portion of the WS.
Good luck!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My FE is supposed to be built 10/18 week but have not gotten a window sticker or bump date email. I hope it isn’t built on a Friday lol.
Whats worse? A hungover assembly line on a Monday build or I want to get the hell outa here for a beer on Friday build?

I'm a Monday :unsure:

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you have a first-hand experience now, Ford's reservation stamps mean nothing, I am not satisfied like the majority of you, I feel super bad for all those who went with the dealers here and got screwed with the new news.

wait and see, from my digging here and there, if you have a MY21 VIN you are fine, it looks like it's very hard to reissue vin numbers, we still have until the last week of December if I am not mistaken, now this is FORD, so expect the unexpected.

I've seen as far as 10/20, maybe I
All the wrong things. Lux, tow, and MIC.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would imagine there is no norm on the assembly lines right now. Guys worried about materials and shutdowns. A build is a build at this point and get it sorted out when its in your garage.
Sponsored