First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm getting an error using the pizza tracker. "can't retrieve this VIN". Using my VIN provided from Ford and my order # I find through logging in to my ford.com account. Do I get the order # from somewhere else? However I can get the window sticker using the windowsticker.forddirect.com link.

VIN: 1FMDE5FP1MLA20780
order no: 10114468
Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Strange how things change my brother-in--law just called me and my twin sister is in ICU and has sepsis and I just got the call she didn't make it. So being mad about my Bronco and when it's gonna come doesn't matter anymore she won't see it. This all happened in 3 hours I can't believe it.
Sorry to hear that jerry - my condolences

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting an error using the pizza tracker. "can't retrieve this VIN". Using my VIN provided from Ford and my order # I find through logging in to my ford.com account. Do I get the order # from somewhere else? However I can get the window sticker using the windowsticker.forddirect.com link.

That's your reservation number, order is 4 digits, if you go to your Ford first scheduled for production email, you might be able to find it if you click track, used to auto populate, maybe not anymore, I memorize mine.

MikeP

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I track mine whether I type in my vin and order number or click track straight from the email, it switches the VIN number to someone else’s build.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

When I track mine whether I type in my vin and order number or click track straight from the email, it switches the VIN number to someone else’s build.
Mine was doing that all day yesterday, then late last night it finally cleared up and I went from "order confirmed" to "in production" on the pizza tracker (finally!). So maybe yours will clear up in a few hours. The only thing worse than their build issues are their IT ones LOL

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Its been doing weird stuff the last few days. Ford tracker was completely down for awhile, now its just painfully slow. Mine was doing that a minute ago and now it's fine again. :unsure:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oddly enough, my BB build, set to 10/22 build date (per sources here), shows in production in tracker, yet still no window sticker!

My Base received window sticker 6 days before build date (10/13 - 10/19).

And with how Ford has been for last 15 months, I don't believe anything until I see it! C'mon Ford! 🤬
Same situation for me, my FE build sticker showed up 10 days in advance, My Badlands scheduled for 10/22 shows in production no sticker.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange how things change my brother-in--law just called me and my twin sister is in ICU and has sepsis and I just got the call she didn't make it. So being mad about my Bronco and when it's gonna come doesn't matter anymore she won't see it. This all happened in 3 hours I can't believe it.
I am sorry for you loss. I will pray for your sister and you!

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry 10/18 build people, I’ve been pushed to 10/25, it was real but I must go to my 10/25 people now. I bid you a due, haha. Oh and for you guys without a build date, hold in there.
We'll Miss You! (or end up joining you...)
Don't want to start a conspiracy But the are Michigan fans over there....:p

Sponsored

Realtalk214

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 karma 2014 m6 2019 model x 2022 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oddly enough, my BB build, set to 10/22 build date (per sources here), shows in production in tracker, yet still no window sticker!

My Base received window sticker 6 days before build date (10/13 - 10/19).

And with how Ford has been for last 15 months, I don't believe anything until I see it! C'mon Ford! 🤬
Same here showing in production and even mentions trying to check the window sticker on the page. But still no sticker

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 10/22 sticker just populated as well. It's really happening!

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 10/22 sticker just populated as well. It's really happening!

Nice, I see others are getting theirs too, I guess it's never too late.
Sponsored