First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well guys it's been real, still stuck in production and needed a vehicle. Pulled the trigger on a loaded '22 Frontier pro-4x. I know it's not a bronco, but for the same price as my BD I liked what it had.
Love the bronco still, hope everyone really enjoys theirs, and hope to see you on the trails! Good luck to all still waiting

PXL_20211124_150820362.MP.jpg
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well guys it's been real, still stuck in production and needed a vehicle. Pulled the trigger on a loaded '22 Frontier pro-4x. I know it's not a bronco, but for the same price as my BD I liked what it had.
Love the bronco still, hope everyone really enjoys theirs, and hope to see you on the trails! Good luck to all still waiting

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211124_150820362.MP
Ooof, that's tough. I don't like it, but I can't say I would've done any differently. hope to see you out there buddy.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, it’s officially my second eta end date, but I’m still “in production.” I think our week was short on parts, they put us in a dirt mountain type place, then forgot about us. So frustrating

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211124_150820362.MP
Ouch, we had a similar issue a few months back as we have a newborn and two 12+ year old cars that were/are in serious need of repairs and maintenance.
I am waiting for the Bronco and my wife was waiting for the (also oft and recently delayed) Rivian R1S.
Our solution was Volvo XC90 through Care by Volvo, which is a subscription plan that you pay a little extra per month, with nothing down, vs a lease and after 5 months you can turn it in at no penalty.
Sold the wifes car for about $3K more than it was worth a year ago and will use until one of our cars arrives....which at this point could be years.

anyway, worth a look for anyone waiting for cars in these crazy times.

Sponsored

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone get an update?
This build week group has been really quiet. Thinking everyone is out enjoying there Bronco while I wait for mine.

No updates on trackers, ETA 11/8.
I did email my dealer yesterday, I got a reply from him today.
This is from a Ford rep.

"This unit is on hold for quality. They are telling us end of December at the very latest."

So wait some more as can't do a whole lot about it and neither can my dealer.
Hopefully get the 2021 in 2021.

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone get an update?
No update whatsoever here in upstate NY. Oddly enough, my dealership has 3 Broncos now - two for sale with one being a designated "demo model". This group has been quiet, and I too hope it's because everyone is out enjoying their rigs!

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I texted a buddy who works at Ford and told him my frustrations. He was able to get a Ford customer satisfaction rep to call me! The rep basically said, sorry for your frustration. He couldn’t see any updates on his end either. I left him a suggestion about communication and said thanks for the call. Lots of wasted breath and still in same spot as I was 5 weeks ago.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing for me either, still stuck in production. :(

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only change on mine that anyone can see is “pending update.”

so basically nothing. Meanwhile in the 11/22 build week group, people are getting their built emails.

Sponsored

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I did get en email today with a pic of it coming off the assembly line. It’s progress anyway. One thing I’ll never understand is how Ford can figure out how to link that pic to my email, but cannot give an update of why I was waiting and the rest of the stragglers in these threads are still waiting with zero communication after the blend date.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group 9D942B68-A936-4164-B133-E8F128C21AE9

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't help but wonder if enough of us from this build group filed "feedback" reports about zero communication regarding our builds, with Ford customer service, we might get somewhere....?

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today is the last day of my ETA. I have been in transit by convoy since 11/9 and I'm 8 hours away. I hope to get some good news today but not getting exited about it. :cautious:

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same boat as well. Salesman at dealership has no info, ford customer service has no info and says to check with sales at dealership. Circle, deflect, wax on, wax off. Stuck in production hell.
Sponsored