John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

this has been so frustrating that even I, a lifelong Ford fan who has always wanted a Bronco, am nearly done. I have the tendency to hate something I purchase once I've gotten frustrated with it.
Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point I’m kicking myself for not buying a 4runner I looked at 6 months ago

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the last day of my ETA. I have been in transit by convoy since 11/9 and I'm 8 hours away. I hope to get some good news today but not getting exited about it. :cautious:
Similar, but by rail. Been in transit since 11/5, ETA was 11/22-28. Still nothing - I was able to track the rail car and know it was unloaded on 11/20, which means it's likely just sitting in the railyard 120 miles from me.

My salesman has less info than I do at this point.

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this has been so frustrating that even I, a lifelong Ford fan who has always wanted a Bronco, am nearly done. I have the tendency to hate something I purchase once I've gotten frustrated with it.
I resemble what you are saying. For 43 years I have driven Fords. 1st truck was a Chevy then nothing but Fords after. My daughters drove a Pontiac through high school, and had a Saturn for a bit. But with those always had a Ford truck, and most of the time 2 as I kept a winter/wood hauling truck also so didn't have to put miles on the newer one. Lost count on how many Taurus's and a few Explorers.

I don't buy new trucks every year, last was from a 2013 to 2019. When I bought the 2019 I said I was going to at least go drive a Dodge, Chevy, & GMC to just check them out. But when time came I held true to Ford and found what I wanted and bought it without checking out the others.

After this debacle of a Bronco release, and No communication from Ford, ABSOLUTELY NONE (any information, even bad, id better than none), a Bronco that is sitting somewhere, who knows where, waiting for parts, who knows what parts, I will get a 2021 that I might get this year or next after people are already driving there 2022's around.

I am so frustrated with this process, from getting a VIN on 5/27 and first build date of 7/26 I am still sitting not knowing anything more than I did back in May. And now thinking to myself I should stay away as this vehicle might be nothing but first year rollout troubles.

I know I don't have to buy it when/if it arrives, but I want it and have waited this long so will not let it go when it comes in.

With that said, @Ford Motor Company, I will NEVER again, NEVER buy a new truck without at least driving the others to see what I am missing. Might buy another Ford or maybe I will try one of the others we will see.

Just venting here, as I know there are a lot of others sitting just like me, waiting, no communication. Doesn't make it any easier.

Sponsored

Veloblubronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently my bronco sustained damage playing bumper cars on the train ride here, but it’s fixed with a new hood grille and lift gate and I should see it in the next few days.

troypolla

Big Bend
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

reservation 7/20. My blend date is 10/22. Got the shipped email on 11/11 and estimated delivery of 11/20. Then went to 11/30. Just checked again and now saying 12/20 for delivery. Checked with the Dealership and they say it's sitting in a rail yard about 40 miles from me until 12/11. Im guessing the final rail yard has nowhere to put it yet until they get some of the others out first.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would tend to agree, but I'll just share that in my case, the frustration melted away once i stepped away w/the truck. Hang in there!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would tend to agree, but I'll just share that in my case, the frustration melted away once i stepped away w/the truck. Hang in there!
This.

I am annoyed with myself at how quickly the Ford-induced rage melted away once I got to drive it. it's truly worth the wait. To anyone in here that's close to me, I'm more than happy to offer test rides and drives if it's feasible. It'll get there.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wish I could find out why my Bronco hasn't shipped yet as it was built on 11/3. I've called the Bronco support number and they can't provide anything new beyond what's in the tracker. I'm tempted to switch my order and take a Bronco that the dealer has it stock that is a mannequin unit with less than a 1000 miles on it

Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is so frustrating. Day 45 of no update since it’s been “built.” I’m happy for anyone who has their bronco, but it’s super frustrating to see people continue to get theirs when so many from this build week are without

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After all of my complaining, my Bronco OBX finally showed up at the dealer over the weekend. There was no notification that it had shipped or anything else. Attached is a picture of it sitting on the lot at the dealer in rainy Upstate NY

Resized_20211206_091621.JPEG

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After all of my complaining, my Bronco OBX finally showed up at the dealer over the weekend. There was no notification that it had shipped or anything else. Attached is a picture of it sitting on the lot at the dealer in rainy Upstate NY

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group Resized_20211206_091621.JPEG
Awesome, congrats! This is what I am hoping is happening...it just shows up since I have received NO updates. Have fun!

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Resized_20211206_091621.JPEG
I'm in the Finger Lakes of upstate NY, so I dare say I'm hopeful for mine now. Where is this in NY - also, did you see any updates/changes at all in trackers or did it really just show up with nada? Very happy for you!

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the Finger Lakes of upstate NY, so I dare say I'm hopeful for mine now. Where is this in NY - also, did you see any updates/changes at all in trackers or did it really just show up with nada? Very happy for you!
The dealership is in Camden NY near Rome. No change in the Ford Trackers. I spent 4 years at Hobart College in Geneva and I still get up there occasionally as a friend of mine has a house on Seneca Lake
Sponsored