First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After all of my complaining, my Bronco OBX finally showed up at the dealer over the weekend. There was no notification that it had shipped or anything else. Attached is a picture of it sitting on the lot at the dealer in rainy Upstate NY

Resized_20211206_091621.JPEG
Congrats on getting your Bronco. There is new hope for the rest of us with no tracker changes/no emails. It may be on its way!!
Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To say the least I was very surprised to find out that the Bronco had shown up without any prior notice.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To say the least I was very surprised to find out that the Bronco had shown up without any prior notice.
That is the best surprise! Did you have a built email? What was your last notification?

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is the best surprise! Did you have a built email? What was your last notification?
I got a built email on 11/3 with delivery between 11/5 and 11/11. and then reschduled to 11/16 and 11/22 then rescheduled again to 11/28 to 12/4 and nothing further after 12/4 passed.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered a 22 model today. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see my 21 in a few days. But if it’s not here by end of the year i am not buying it

Sponsored

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was offloaded from the rail cart on Friday here in San Diego, not shipped to my dealer yet whose 30 miles away, I work almost next door to where my car is sitting right now :(
Anyone know how long it takes before getting shipped from rail location to dealer?
Did you get your Bronco yet? Mine arrived at SD Rail yard last night and just trying to guesstimate how long it will sit there?

Also, do you know where the SD rail yard is located?

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend 10/22, In production since 10/25. So another week is going by and no email from Ford, the salesman at my dealership cannot tell me anything new, and ford customer service just tells me to reach out to my dealership. They actually said, "congratulations" - and I said "what for?"

A friend of a friend was able to use my VIN# and let me know that it was built on 10/25 but it has not left the Michigan plant yet. He assumed that there must be a part missing or a quality control issue but could not tell for sure.

WHY CAN"T FORD JUST TELL ME THAT?? I am waiting everyday for a surprise delivery, but now I know it will be weeks away.

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend 10/22, In production since 10/25. So another week is going by and no email from Ford, the salesman at my dealership cannot tell me anything new, and ford customer service just tells me to reach out to my dealership. They actually said, "congratulations" - and I said "what for?"

A friend of a friend was able to use my VIN# and let me know that it was built on 10/25 but it has not left the Michigan plant yet. He assumed that there must be a part missing or a quality control issue but could not tell for sure.

WHY CAN"T FORD JUST TELL ME THAT?? I am waiting everyday for a surprise delivery, but now I know it will be weeks away.
You and I are in the same boat, same dates, same no communication...

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You and I are in the same boat, same dates, same no communication...
You, and you, and I are in the same boat. Obviously quality control issues. I mean my dealership is 50 miles from the plant!

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m right there with your. Just tell me. I just want to know why it’s sitting at the plant.

Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just reorder. I was told my bronco was previewing today for a February 7 build date. So I guess we will see….

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any chance this announcement by Ford that all broncos on their lot with hard tops have been fixed and will ship by year end...is what has held a lot of our orders up?
I know some people have gotten hard tops, but i feel like 99% of deliveries i see on this and other boards are soft tops.

Just a thought

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any chance this announcement by Ford that all broncos on their lot with hard tops have been fixed and will ship by year end...is what has held a lot of our orders up?
I know some people have gotten hard tops, but i feel like 99% of deliveries i see on this and other boards are soft tops.

Just a thought
Here's to hope -- of any kind!

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get your Bronco yet? Mine arrived at SD Rail yard last night and just trying to guesstimate how long it will sit there?

Also, do you know where the SD rail yard is located?
Mine was delivered almost a month ago to me, railyard is at National City, it took 3 days from railyard to my dealer.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got an email from my dealer, new ETA is 1/21/2022. Been in production since 10/21 with no other updates. Long since bought something else, but want to keep updating here in case it helps somebody else.

But late January?? While others are being built and shipped much later? Fuck off Ford, for real.
Sponsored